When you go to your boards, Chrome displays an icon in the right of the address bar to change the background colors of the cards.…
When you go to your boards, Chrome displays an icon in the right of the address bar to change the background colors of the cards. The extension get the color from the card label.
- (2020-03-11) John Richardson: This is a great idea and very helpful. It's still working, mostly... ...but doesn't seem to work for all the standard Trello label colours (e.g. the light blue / cyan, and pink). I'm wondering if Trello have added more colours since this was updated? Any chance of an update to reflect this?
- (2018-09-18) Arty Folei: Sadly, it works for only 1 label. Others are still the same :(
- (2016-09-25) Nick Burge: Didn't work.
- (2016-08-01) Christopher Wulff: Works as intended. Do have to toggle on and off to get to display colors sometimes
- (2016-06-30) James Bell: Works... doesn't set the background colour of new cards until toggled on and off.
- (2014-06-03) Nick Wagner: When I first installed the extension, it worked fine. But then after I closed and reopened Chrome, the background colors disappeared. Also, the extension icon in the URL bar disappeared. It is still installed and enabled, but no colors and no icon. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension, but no luck.
- (2019-03-27, v:0.2) App does not work
Since yesterday, clicking on the app. button does not add color anymore, but open a menu like a right click.
- (2017-09-20, v:0.2) Vincent Berruyer: Automatic refresh
Great addon. Unfortunately when I add a new card with a label the background of the new card is not automatically refreshed. I have to switch off the extension by cliking on the icon in the chrome menu, then click a second time for the colors to be correct. Would it be possible to correct ?
- (2017-03-09, v:0.2) Maria Angelica Cortez Ribeiro: Label Colors
It seems not all the colors work. I tried with the Black, Light Green, Light Blue and Pink and the card colors didn't change for those. Work fine with the other labels. Is it intended? Or is there a way to use ALL labels to set the card colors? Thanks!
- (2014-08-18, v:0.2) Hussein Dharma: colours
hi Would it be possible to make the colours a bit lighter so that the text can still be read please? At the moment, the colours are too dar