For Amazon Mechanical Turk workers, helps you find new work and track the work you do on mTurk, set goals and more.
* Due to a high number of new users, we are experiencing lag times when users first Sync their extension to MTurk. We highly recommend that you install this extension after you are done working for today as it can cause a high rate of refresh errors when it tries to index your dashboard for the first time. In order to avoid this situation, you can install it at the end of day and allow it to run overnight by pressing the Sync button in the extension when you are ready to leave the computer. By morning it will be done, your CW account will be up to date, and you'll be ready to reap the extension's benefits. * CrowdWorkers of the world, unite! Join with other workers to help make Mechanical Turk a better place to work. You can make it easier for everyone to find good work, and to make a fair wage. CrowdWorkers is a tool for Turkers that allows them to track their hourly rate. Requires permissions to access data on following pages in order to track your time spent on them: - crowd-workers.com - mturkforum.com - mturkgrind.com - mturklist.com - reddit.com/r/HITsWorthTurkingFor - reddit.com/r/mturk - tinychat.com/turktime - turkopticon.ucsd.edu - work.crowdsource.com - TurkerNation.com
- (2021-06-10) Meenakshi Subramaniam: I tried it today nothing seems working. The website https://crowd-workers.com/ also seem not working.
- (2021-02-06) Anthony Kupecz: Great tool!
- (2019-02-24) Stephen Li: If you're looking for a tool that will help you find high-paying HITs on MTurk or track the money you're making, then CrowdWorkers is perfect for you. It helps you make sure your work is as efficient as possible. At times, it struggles to sync well with your actual Worker MTurk account which makes it metrics on what you've completed unavailable. The optimization aspect CrowdWorkers offers is its most important feature and it does it quite well. You just have to be quick to accept the Turks it finds with the highest pay!
- (2019-02-10) Palmer Paul: Sounds like a really cool idea. Wish I could try it out in the MTurk sandbox.
- (2019-01-30) Reno Thiart: Well-made extension for users of MechanicalTurk. Definitely offers advantages over the native site and has useful information. Could be improved to filter out HITs with low data, but this can be circumvented through a bit of extra searching.
- (2019-01-30) 咲紀瀬戸: It's a great idea and has a neat and organized interface. However, the updating rate of the website may be too slow to keep up with the Mturk site, because every link I clicked was already an expired HIT.
- (2019-01-30) Dami: Helps to make finding HITs and completing HITs in order to maximize time and money earned simple and easy.
- (2019-01-30) William Wang: The information provided by the extension was pretty useful and organized, but the hourly rate column had a lot of non-values that made it hard to use, and a lot of the HITs I tried claiming were all gone when I went to MTurk.
- (2019-01-29) Irene Zhang: A decent app, has a lot of useful information for turkers but also has some issues displaying work and design flaws regarding screen size and stuff.
- (2019-01-29) Elizabeth Powell: This was a very helpful tool that directed me to high paying hits that I would have to dig for a while to find without it. You do have to be quick since so many people want these hits, but it is definitely a valuable application as it also shows analytics in a manner that can be understood easily.
- (2019-01-29) Nihar Patil: I enjoyed using the Chrome Extension. Generally, it was well-designed and provided useful analytics. When completing HITS, I optimized for time and not pay (which I'm sure most turkers do not do). On this axis, it wasn't incredibly useful. However, for the majority's usecase, I can see how it would be amazing!
- (2019-01-29) Shivani Komma: The hourly rate feature didn't work but the analytics dashboard provided a great overview of how I was spending my time. The display is too large and didn't fit on my screen.
- (2019-01-29) Hannah Wang: It took a while to update for me -- for example, I would complete tasks and MTurk would say they were accepted but Crowd Workers wouldn't have changed. I also think the interface could use some revamping.
- (2019-01-28) Solomon Goldfarb: Great concept, was finicky for me but helpful when it was functional.
- (2019-01-28) Adam Eldefrawy: Helped a lot to provide analytics to see which HITs were worth my time
- (2019-01-28) Tiffany Tsang: This is a useful Chrome extension to efficiently find high paying HITs on Amazon MTurk. In particular, the hourly wage feature is helpful because it is an important statistic that Amazon does not display. Features include suggested HITs as well as analytics which summarize total earnings and HITs completed, etc. You can also set goals and track your progress. Overall, a useful extension for MTurkers.
- (2019-01-28) Jane Xu: It is a cool idea. Good for tracking information about my usage of MTurk, but not so good for finding highpaying tasks since most of them were unavailable by the time I got to them. But that could just be because I'm too slow. :(
- (2019-01-28) Russell Charnoff: A great way to find tasks on MTurk and sort by categories that MTurk does not offer. Additionally, it offers useful analytical tools to track your work and wages. However, I had some trouble getting the data to sync.
- (2019-01-28) Eva Killenberg: Very helpful tool made with the Turkers interests at heart! The creators are also very receptive to feedback and constantly looking to improve the product.
- (2019-01-26) Weizhen Sheng: I found the extension very useful for analyzing the time I've spent on mturk.com, as well as the tasks I've completed. The analytics/graphs are clear and visually appealing, and it's easy to navigate and filter through tasks. Unfortunately, there are some bugs (i.e. extension was down for a period of time), and when I try to find HITs using the extension, many of the listed ones are no longer available. I probably wouldn't recommend using this to find tasks, but absolutely would recommend if you're trying to find analytics on your time/earnings.
- (2019-01-21) Stacy Liu: Useful for tracking the amount of time you've spent Turking and helps visualize work. Easy to use.
- (2018-06-13) Patrick: It is automatically disabled. Makes me wonder why this is the case, and concerned about my data.
- (2018-05-08) Leona Padget: Doesn't work.
- (2017-11-06) Joshua W: Doesn't work anyhow.
- (2017-06-17) Suzy Flynn- Lechowicz: i love it ...keeps me on my toes
- (2017-01-31) kavitha acharya: good. very nice
- (2017-01-19) Sierra Sarumi: very useful for newbies like myself.