Send page from Chrome to Chrome on another machine
Send page from Chrome to Chrom on another machine If you are using 2 or more computers, sometimes you are reading something on one computer and want to change computer and you may like open on second computer those tabs which you have on first machine. Normally you may copy addresses of pages and send it to yourselves by e-mail, you may try to type addresses again by hand, you may add page to bookmarks, etc. With Chrome2Chrome you simply need to click on Chrome2Chrome icon, choose computer where you want to send this tab and this is everything what you need to do :-) Chrome2Chrome will "move" your tab to selected Chrome installation. You need to be logged into your Google account on all browser where you will use Chrome2Chrome
- (2017-08-23) Torleif Berger: Super simple and totally works between my Desktop and MS Surface 🙂👍
- (2017-07-01) Matt Carson: No longer works
- (2017-02-09) Minglei Li: When I reinstall chrome, I cannot get it work. I use previous name and it says the name has already been used. How to delete the previous name?
- (2016-09-18) Gautier Crépin: Works as intended. Useful. Thanks !
- (2016-09-17) Adam Defratyka: nie działa
- (2016-08-23) Frank Gross: Very useful and helpful extension. Thank you.
- (2016-02-03) max mustermann: An optional feature: Set a default computer and with only a single click or the use of the context menü send it directly to the computer.
- (2015-09-30) Konstantinos Karasardelis: Best extension ever!!!
- (2015-07-28) Just what I was looking for. works perfect.
- (2015-07-14) Ligit GamingGuy (LGG): GET IT GET IT IT WORKS GET IT I'm proud to say, unlike the failure of Chrome2ChromeV1, Chrome2ChromeV2 ACTUALLY WORKS! in under 10 seconds, and open tab from my Laptop is sent to my Tower or Windows Tablet, as long as the device is on. As for cross platform, I can not say, as I do not own a Mac or Google OS Device. Could have a bit better look (no offence), but we should also be able to pick a small small picture when registering a new deceive, such as, if adding a Windows Tablet, there should a Metro Styled Picture of a Tablet with Windows, or a Laptop, or a Tower, or Google OS, or Mac OS... You get the point. Plus Buttons and Dialogue Box should be bigger for users on Windows Tablet, I can just press my laptop or tower, and most of the time I miss. Be precise or use a mouse. PLEASE MAKE TEXT, DIALOGUES, AND TRIGGERS/BUTTONS BIGGER!!! But either than that, Go Ahead! Download this Extension!!! GET IT GET IT IT WORKS GET IT GET IT IT WORKS GET IT GET IT IT WORKS GET IT
- (2014-11-04) Todd Savage: very cool.
- (2014-03-24) Konstantin Illichev: this works. thank you for the fixes made in Chrome2Chrome
- (2013-10-03) NW Social: I just can't get it it work; have tried both versions. I am logged in.
- (2018-09-06, v:0.0.5) Justin Reinhart: Bug: Asked to pick my computer name again
Today out of the blue, C2V2 asked me to pick a name of my computer. And it tells me the name for my computer is already taken.
- (2018-04-24, v:0.0.5) Andrew Pepper: Has it stopped working with Chrome 66.0.3359.117
I've tried sending tabs in the last few days and they haven't worked. As Chrome has been updated, is there a problem?
- (2018-01-17, v:0.0.5) Torleif Berger: "Send to" as list instead of dropdown
Possible to make the "Send to" a list, instead of a dropdown, so I can click the computer directly instead of first having to open the dropdown? Could be a setting under "Manage" too, if people prefer the dropdown, but yeah. I only have a few machines in my list. Just a suggestion though :)
- (2018-01-17, v:0.0.5) Torleif Berger: Hide the "Sent" list
The "Sent" list is starting to become a bit long... could you maybe list them on a separate tab instead? It could be a button next to "Manage", and list the sent URLs there, similar to how "Manage" lists machines one can delete.
- (2017-09-17, v:0.0.4) Justin Reinhart: Open tabs in background
Please open tabs that are receiving at a workstation in the background. It is really odd to be working at workstation A, then send a youtube video to workstation B, and then suddenly be hearing the video play from workstation B because it was opened in the foreground. Not ideal.
- (2017-09-17, v:0.0.4) Justin Reinhart: Close tab after sending
Please close to tabs automatically after sending.
- (2017-01-27, v:0.0.3) Vittorio Zamparella: send window
It works, and this is definitely a great feat. But it's almost useless to me because I would like to move entire tabs sets (windows) to other machines. It seems it's a very simple mod since everything else is already working. Can you considerd to add this feature? I'm a programmer, how can I help you? Also -personally- I would prefer the receiver to open sent tabs in a new window. Why not an option?
- (2016-02-23, v:0.0.3) Vladimir Gosic: Removing unnecessary names
I recently reinstalled my windows machine, and when I tried to name it the same as it was in Chrome2ChromeV2 I discovered that I couldn't do that. Please add some kind of management of all defined computer/browser combinations so I can delete the ones that I will not be using anymore! Sincerely yours, Vlada
- (2016-01-06, v:0.0.3) Robin West: Devices not listed
I can't seem to figure out why but my other devices aren't listed, despite being logged in. Let me know how I can debug, as this seems like an excellent idea for an extension!
- (2015-07-28, v:0.0.3) Faster sending.
I don't know if it too much to ask for but I really would like it if I would be able to send a tab with only one click. And it would also be good if the computer that sends the tab wouldn't be listed.