Used for Generating the Notes URLs from NDL
This extension is used for Generating Lotus Notes URLs. If you are using Web Mail and would like to send Lotus Notes Database/View/Document links to your colleagues you can use this tool to generate the link. For e.g. when you copy and paste the Database Link in the email it looks some what like this. HR Request <NDL> <REPLICA 84169A02:013681D2> <HINT>CN=SRV01/OU=CA/O=ACME</HINT> <REM>HR Request</REM> </NDL> Using URL Generator you can convert this into a usable link format Notes://SRV01/84169A02013681D2
- (2018-04-18) Lakshmi Narsimha Raju Konduru: Its very well , its helpful
- (2018-04-12) Dan Brink: I use this every day at work.
- (2017-04-11) Marc Lallier: Does what it's supposed to
- (2016-01-12) Ulf Juliusson: Excellent - working fine to create URL that works in Outlook
- (2015-06-17) Séb Trn: No extra, just doing what is supposed to do. Thank's for that !
- (2015-04-29) Yves Simard: good job it works just perfect
- (2015-04-23) Octavian R: Perfect work-around for sharing LN databases on Outlook
- (2014-02-27) JE Carter, II: Exactly what I needed. Effective solution for dealing with NDL malformed XML.
- (2015-04-11, v:1.1) Fralia Dallas: Chrome won't open the new link
the generator works great, but chrome won't open the newly generated document.