Add HTML elements and styles to your script notes. View Pretty Print JSON objects. Links to records.
Automatically pretty prints JSON objects. Automatically hyperlink records when in the format "invoice:5467" and when JSON recordType and id are present in a fully formed JSON object. Add HTML tags to your script logs for easy reading. Detects key/value pairs and will color code similar to the JSON objects.
- (2020-08-21) D H: Very helpful. Should be standard functionality in NS.
- (2020-03-05) Ildefonso Muro: Lo amo, me ayuda mucho en los desarrollos
- (2018-12-04) Marco Almeida: Can't see any text box to drop JSON fragment. Just a DONATE! DONATE! ad
- (2017-06-02) D N: Very helpful, doesn't require any setup. NetSuite developers who spend time poring over script execution logs will really appreciate it, especially if you are logging JSON data.
- (2019-09-27, v:1.70) Vatsal Chauhan: Firefox Availability
Hi, is this extension available for Firefox? If not, can you please port it to firefox?
- (2019-03-20, v:1.70) Lee Young: Quick toggle on and off
It would be great if the extension had a method to quickly turn the (JSON) formatting on and off. Sometimes JSON data fills up the page requiring extra scrolling.
- (2018-03-16, v:1.60) Steve Golba: Plug-ins, too
Really handy, David! Can you also apply it to Plug-in Implementation logs? Their URL matches "https://*.netsuite.com/app/common/scripting/plugin.nl*"
- (2017-08-03, v:1.60) XML issue
The application works well with JSON data. But if there is XML in the NetSuite script logs, it will be displayed as a string instead of XML Please fix this issue as this extension should not impact XML.
- (2017-06-22, v:1.5) SSP Applications too
Great extension. Can you also apply it to the SPP Application Execution Logs. Its url matches "https://*.netsuite.com/app/common/scripting/webapp.nl*"