Use this extension to annotate (edit, highlight, popup/embedded notes & page notes) your web-pages.
Use this extension to annotate: highlight, edit, adding popup-notes and page notes on web pages, as you browse. The extension saves your changes locally, and next time, when same url is visited, the web-page is replaced by your annotated web page. Click on the extension icon (page action button) next to address bar to see the different options. Please note your feedback is very important to us, thus please let us know how you feel about it (good, bad, nothing... anything). It will help us improve the extension, and will also give us motivation to work on it. You can also directly write to us at: [email protected] Privacy and legal document: https://neural2-0.github.io/Legal.html FAQs: https://neural2-0.github.io/FAQ.html Ver 1.6: - Changed search page for some monetization. Ver 1.4: - Features added - page notes - annotation indicator (via color of extension button). - UX enhanced. - Bug fixes. Ver 1.3: - Features added - popup notes. - view all highlights and notes for a page. - search annotated pages.. - Bug Fixes. Ver 1.2: - Remove highlight functionality added. - Bug Fixes. Limitations: - Changes at source (actual pages), for annotated pages won’t be visible (as page is replaced by locally stored annotated pages). - As annotated pages are saved locally, their life is bound to the extension remaining installed.
- (2021-11-21) Kimki- Fit & lifestyle: I love it! Useful and talent!
- (2021-10-27) Arc Lin: interface unfriendly
- (2021-08-31) r w: UI is no good.
- (2021-08-25) Hostuu: Can't annotate, just shows FAQ and search.
- (2021-08-21) Павел Новиков: вообще нет никаких настроек. Заметки показывает только по точному совпадению URL, то есть на некоторых страницах смысла что-то помечать вообще нет. Не умеет создавать плавающие заметки без привязки к каком-то элементу на странице
- (2021-05-11) A B: Does not require a log in. Top notch in every respect.
- (2021-01-18) Matt Blais: Notes always float. It would be useful to be able to PIN a note to the text, so it scrolls with the page when it's open.
- (2020-10-05) 钟兆聪: I come from China. My country is blocked from global Internet, so this is why i love apps that needn't login in. And I cannot always share with others because of bad Internet condition. Editing text on the web page is awesome. Multiple color highlighting is good. Hoping that improving the UI of notes. Hoping that scrolling to the highlight position or noting position while clicking the item of the summary panel.
- (2020-08-17) Jianhua Xu: Very nice extension. It would be great if it can support annotation import/export so that I can transfer notes from one computer to another.
- (2020-08-15) Wieńczysław Wolski: The annotations or highlights break interactive page elements of allegro.pl website. Page notes are useless: the only indication of their existence is the extension icon color - hard to notice if you have many extensions.
- (2019-11-20) Lloyd Arnold: Looks like a handy app :) and developer was really nice to have a brief email chat with.
- (2019-07-29) NAUNEHAL AHAMED: Excellent Job!
- (2019-07-22) qiuyan liao: 不错的应用，做网页标记超方便。
- (2019-07-22) Xiang Huang: Thanks, it is a lovely tool to make annotation on web pages. Keep on your good work.
- (2019-06-20) Sean Hudson: Great, thanks! But would be even better if clicking the extension icon in the extension tray would show/hide the annotation buttons... please add feature, thanks!
- (2019-03-14) Михаил С: Не реагирует на нажатия. Не работает.
- (2018-10-19) macahara: Just installed. Looks useful and I look forward to using it more. Something to tweak - when I want to add a pop up note, sometimes it doesn't appear where I would like it to (but rather across the page, covering some text), and it can not be dragged around. Also, I see that the eraser is there to undo highlighting, but it doesn't seem like there is a way to undo an edit that was just made, is there?
- (2018-05-31) 2000gpp: Works fine, but should be a way to remove the marking color when needed.
- (2018-05-10) Alexandre Le Borgne: impossible de supprimer une annotation
- (2018-05-01) lixo ten: It Lacks Undo. If you highlight something by mistake and then want to unhighlight the item... YOU CAN NOT
- (2018-04-14) Stephane van der Aa: Works fine after I had to restart Chrome. It is lacking 2 basic features for me: 1. You cannot add comments 2. There is no way to get an overview of all your annotations across all the pages you've edited.
- (2018-04-14) Jon Reed: like it a lot. Only issue I wish I could activate it on a per page basis not have the distraction of the drop downs by default.
- (2017-10-27) Hoda Alavi: there's no way to delete a highlight! please do something about this! I made a mistake now I don't see any way I can get around by removing it!
- (2017-04-25) Amit Sengupta: A simple way to annotate snippets. Persists even if you clear cache.
- (2019-10-30, v:1.5) Gjum: Breaks page layout on dynamic pages
- (2018-12-12, v:1.3) Klemen Mihelčič: how do you use the highlighter?
- (2018-12-10, v:1.3) jeremy fine: radiotimes pages hijacked by this extension.!
can't disable ?? After using on <radiotimes.com> tv listings there doesn't appear to be anything I can do to get back the functionality of the webpage and its navigation. My cursor remains as a highlighting swiping |. It has destroyed my ability to use what was a very useful resource. T4N. WHAT CAN I DO NOW ? reply [email protected]