Create and program your own Videobar on YouTube or copy any YouTube annotations to your videos!
Create and edit your own Videobar on YouTube or copy any YouTube annotations to your videos! Key features: - Sign in using your YouTube account. - Create and edit Videobar annotations on YouTube! - Program the Videobar the way you want! - Copy YouTube annotations to your videos easily. - Automatically updates channel and video links inside the annotations. This extension is currently in beta. Email me when there's a bug. © 2014 any.TV Limited **1.6 Change Logs** 1. Logout Bug fixe 2. Localization (en-US and zh-TW) 3. Improvements 4. More secured google authentication
- (2019-01-27) grace willcox: Well and it was very good because the past six months When The Going it was amazing
- (2015-08-24) DavideBlade: Non funziona il login
- (2015-08-19) Garota com H: Not works!!!!!
- (2015-04-11) Raven Endsville: It is dead!!!
- (2015-01-05) uDc India: waoo
- (2014-10-29) GeekGames73: Great extension, but now when I click on a video it doesn't say "Create or edit this videobr!" anymore, nothing happens. Very disappointing that, even though it's STILL 1.0 that doesn't even work. C'mon, #FreedomFamily! EDIT: Now EVEN WORSE. I can't change which account I'm signing in with, which means I can't even get onto the account with my videos on. I value use of the Videobar in my content, but atm I just can't because this extension doesn't work. Ridiculous.
- (2014-09-02) AnAnthony Smith: Much improvement in the past 6 months!!!
- (2014-04-09) Mark Quadros: your idea is good but ITS STUCK AT PROCESSING THE VIDEO! made a fool of my self putting it in my video doesnt work please upload a tutorial video!!!
- (2014-02-13) karl gredoña: there are no images on myvideo bar just blank boxes why?
- (2016-06-08, v:1.6.5) Dylan B: Cant Use
You have to log in every time, then it refreshes, and you arent showing a sign of SUPPORT!!
- (2016-02-27, v:1.6.5) Sanal Sekharan: Doesn't work
Every time its showing log in to gmail in chrome.Even after logging in same.
- (2016-01-10, v:1.6.5) Toni Heidenstrauch: Doesn't work anymore.
When logging in. It just refreshes.
- (2015-08-24, v:1.6.5) DavideBlade: Login
Quando provo a loggare si ricarica la pagina senza farmi effettuare l'accesso
- (2015-07-23, v:1.6.5) Sgt Solj: Fix your product
Your product no longer works, you need to fix it!
- (2015-05-29, v:1.6.5) Benjamin Barrett: Logging in
When I try to login it just refreshes.
- (2015-02-17, v:1.6.5) Willians de Oliveira: NETWORK_FAILED
Quando clico para instalar aparece na tela: "Ocorreu um erro, NETWORK_FAILED"
- (2015-02-08, v:1.6.5) Hovac 1: HELP!!! Service responded with error
Whenever I go on YouTube and try to open this, it just says "OAuth2 request failed: Service responded with error: 'bad client id: APP_ID_OR_ORIGIN_NOT_MATCH: eocgmegknibpbogeekblfagikehljiae' " ... what is going on ...what is the solution for this ...can anyone help ...thank u
- (2015-02-05, v:1.6.5) Help
Whenever I go on YouTube and try to open this, it just says "OAuth2 Request Failed". I am newly partnered with Freedom and wanted to use this. Can someone help?
- (2015-01-28, v:1.6.5) Ted: OAuth2 request Fail
Yesterday I was trying to use videobar so do some finishing touches on some videos, but it would always say "cannot find your channel". Now that problem is gone and I now can't even sign in because of a "OAuth2 request failed: service (something unreadable) APP_ID_OR_ORIGIN_NOT_MATCH" Not sure if anyone else is getting errors like this, but I would hate for this nice extension to stop working :(