Build add-ons for your favorite apps with Python.
Blockspring Scripts embeds an online code editor into your favorite apps. Write and deploy API-powered scripts in minutes for GitHub, Trello, Asana, and more. What can you build? - Alerts - Reports - Sync data between apps - Buttons - Events ("If x then y") - Integrations Why is this better than writing a script on top of an API? - Authentication is handled for you. No need to work with API tokens or OAuth. - Autocomplete lets you know what functions you can use and when. No need to spend time parsing through API docs. - Triggers/events can be chosen from a dropdown. No need to setup webhooks and servers. - 3rd party apps can be chosen from a dropdown. No need to learn their APIs either.
- (2019-01-07) Jacob Vedersø: I have the same problem with AirTable as Adam, Oliver etc. The pop up says "Would you like to enable Scripts for this base?", I press OK, and nothing happens. I can't get to the editor at all. Console: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null"
- (2018-11-14) Maksim Mazaleuski: It's very usefull extension. Thank`s.
- (2018-10-15) Richard O'Brien: Doesn't work on Airtable. Same problem as other reviews here of "Uncaught TypeError" in console.
- (2018-05-25) Coz Teplitz: Same trouble as Oliver Robson and Adam Acosta. Doesn't work with Airtable, no support.
- (2018-05-17) Oliver Robson: Similar situation to Adam Acosta's below, using on Chrome with no other extensions installed. Installed, refreshed browser, clicked the leaf, clicked 'ok' on allow scripts pop-up and nothing. Have received a response from Paul on the Airtable community forums but no resolution yet - I'm quite interested in getting this to work also as there are a few scripts I would like to implement.
- (2018-05-13) poopyhead1of1: Not working with Airtable. After clicking icon in bottom left and clicking ok on popup nothing happens. Checking the console shows a uncaught typeerror. Community site down. Slack channel is pretty dead. Please help. Would love to get give the Airtable Mail Merge a try. Thanks.
- (2018-02-14) Mihai Constantin: It is great! I use it to automate my Trello workflow and improve my graduate studies. The code editor is also a pleasure to work with. One thing I am not sure: is this is a limited trial that will turn into a paid subscription, or is it free to use?
- (2020-11-30, v:1.1.7) Alex Galvan: BlockSpring
Is this extension no longer available?
- (2020-09-28, v:1.1.7) Chris Sands: No window pops up after I enable scripts for Airtable (like in the video).
What do I do? Is this only on premium version of airtable or...?
- (2020-07-08, v:1.1.7) Ishwor Shrestha: Blockspring
Is blockspring down? Is this no longer supported?
- (2020-04-03, v:1.1.7) Codie Haddon: Trello Integration Stuck
I had a functioning script for most of 2019, but now when I try to load the script editor, it gives me a spinning wheel that tells me it's "Installing Modules..." that won't finish. Any advice?
- (2020-03-06, v:1.1.7) Bhanu Vakati: Its not working on trello
When I click on the leaf I can see the pop up with trello scripts but can't connect to google sheets as the pop up got stuck at installing modules for hours.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.1.7) Grubby Miner: Blockscript no longer working for Trello
I have tried to remove extension and then add again fresh and adjusted extension settings. Hover on leaf starts out as a green circle, and then turns red, and then nothing happens. Click on the leaf, nothing happens.
- (2020-02-23, v:1.1.7) Dave P: Asana integration not working
Is this no longer supporting Asana integration? Was last year, but I know Asana has rolled out some edits recently, which appears to have affected this app.
- (2019-11-27, v:1.1.7) Ricardo Leiva: Se ha inhabilitado temporalmente el inicio de sesión con Google en esta aplicación
Como puedo solucionar este problema?
- (2019-01-25, v:1.1.7) Airtable - using Chrome for Mac Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I've been able to install the extension but I click the leaf, agree to allow to scripts, and the editor doesn't show up. Help?
- (2018-06-02, v:1.1.6) Blockspring isn ot running from Trello.
From trello I am clicking on the brlocksping green leaf icon in the lower left corner. After I authorize blocksping to use trello it gives me the following message: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information." From Chrome console it says: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()" Please help!
- (2018-04-02, v:1.1.5) henry yang: trigger of update label
Hi, I'm wondering if I can trigger a function when user add/remove label? Thank you.