Displays a list of sites you visited the most in a dropdown list
Dropdown List of Most Visited Links Displays a list of sites you visited the most in a dropdown list Changelog : v1.0.0 This version is based on an older extension with a similar name. Functionality wise these improvements have been added : - Ignore rules You can now add rules such as *facebook.com* to exclude all kinds of links that match your rule from showing up in the list - Suggested rules If you ignore multiple links that have the same domain, the options page will suggest a rule for you to exclude all links from that domain. So if you ignore 2 facebook links, the options page will suggest you to add the rule https://facebook.com/* - Faster refresh Once you ignore an item in the list, the next items will show up right away in the bottom. Before that you had to close the pop up and open it again. - Auto-save in options Options now have an auto-save once you change most of the options - See width in options The options menu will now resize based on the width setting ---- If you enjoy this extension, please leave a rating! Thank you
- (2019-09-15) Greg Harris: its handy but randomly decides to add once used links and puts most used on the bottom of the list or disappear entirely. also can delete links from the list without a full on wipe of the info. too bad there isnt any competition out there
- (2019-08-09) Christoffer Brobäck: I love it for it's simplicity, does exactly what i needed, now i'm switching over to TimeYourWeb Time Tracker as it has aditional features
- (2019-04-18) A W: Amazing, especially for people who are used to it from firefox
- (2019-02-05) It is good, thanks. Only problem, when clicking left button, it should open a new tab, not cover the present tab. If you can change, it will be very good.
- (2018-06-15) Lows Laurie: At long last, my favorite extention is back!!
- (2018-06-07) Krishna Chandran: I am a huge fan of this extension. Was worried when I stopped seeing it in the web store. When I saw it in the search results yesterday, I immediately installed in on my home and work computers. It's the best extension of its kind out there. Hopefully it will continue to be available as long as possible.
- (2018-06-04) Joseph Calicott: Thanks for continuing this project!
- (2020-03-28, v:1.0.0) Bill M: List of URLs
Greetings, I really love this extension you created! This is one of the features I really miss from IE, and am so glad to have something to replace it finally. One thing I would like to know is where it stores the URLs, or how it builds the list. I do have problems when making changes to the settings, it has a tendency to really mess up the list, and give me URLs I either just visited (without typing) or old URLs I haven't used in a while (it does hold on to most of my frequently used URLs). If I had some way to manually curate this list, I would love it if I could just make it static. Any info or help appreciated. Thanks! Bill Merryman