Open links in new tab for a list of specified domains. Useful for sites such as hackernews
Have websites which you always open links in new tab? With this extension, add the domain and all links in the domain will open in a new tab. Useful for websites such as hackernews where you would ideally like to open links in new tab. To add a website to always open in a new tab, just visit the website and click on the extension icon.
- (2020-02-03) 几于道: works good
- (2019-09-01) QUI SA: some links opened still in current tab
- (2019-07-02) hy y: We need all links openning in new tab in the foreground by one left click。But not part of them。
- (2019-05-27) Mhmd Admn: Amazing, thank u developer
- (2019-04-15) Ian Wardell: Doesn't work.
- (2018-11-08) Daniel Callus: Doesn't work for google sheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/
- (2018-09-19) Eduardo Gomez: Works well!
- (2018-08-22) jaimsitecom: does its job!
- (2018-07-26) Alex Isakov: Perfect! The funny part, I start looking for this extension for a sole reason to use on Hackernews, just as your extension title suggest! Love
- (2018-04-13) Steve Fredell: I have tested this extension with my company's internal website. Links continue to open in a new window. In IE I can get the internal link to open in a new tab with the IE option to open pop-ups in a new tab. I found this extension that works - "Open link in same tab, pop-up as tab [Free]"
- (2018-04-04) Zeeyang S.R: works perfect. I always hated Chrome for changing the page I'm browsing. This extension saves my browser
- (2018-04-01) Stonerella: works almost perfect for me. Could you add a option to have the tabs open behind the current tab. I open multiple links on one page and it send the original tab to the back.
- (2018-03-15) Mitch P: Doesn't work at all for me.
- (2018-02-10) William Chen: don't work anymore
- (2017-08-28) Gary MacKenna: Doesn't work for many links
- (2018-05-23, v:0.0.8) Neil Negandhi: Allow URL specific option
I'd like the functionality to work on specific URLs (wildcard support a bonus) instead of entire domains.
- (2018-05-14, v:0.0.8) Jill Rhoads: Page specific new tab option
I typically have a search page open for certain sites which I like to have a "new tab" behavior for. However, I would really like that once I'm I've opened the link from the search, I no longer want new tabs all the time. Sort of like what you can do with Google Search (if you dig in the settings). Could you perhaps add a page based new tab functionality and not just for an entire site. Otherwise this addon is truly awesom.
- (2018-05-08, v:0.0.8) Why make it domain specific?
I want to open ALL links in a new tabs. I despise having multiple windows open.
- (2018-04-13, v:0.0.7) Steve Fredell: Extension does not work
I have tested this extension with my company's internal website. Links continue to open in a new window. In IE I can get the internal link to open in a new tab with the IE option to open pop-ups in a new tab.
- (2018-03-15, v:0.0.7) Mitch P: Doesn't Work At All
I'm running the latest Chrome (v65.0.3325.162). No matter which url I set in this extension, it still just opens in the same tab. I'm assuming that this should work for bookmarks, not just clicking links in pages.
- (2017-10-31, v:0.0.7) Gokul Atreya: youtube
the situation is: i'm playing a video on youtube, when i click on the recommendation video at the side, it opens on the same tab and not a new. i have this extension ON for youtube too...
- (2017-09-27, v:0.0.7) Sammo H: Doesn't work at all
No added links will open in a new tab when installed in Opera.
- (2017-05-11, v:0.0.1) Isn't working
I've added google.com and www.google.com. Most google links do not open in a new tab.