Open links to new domains in a new tab. Configurable.
Open links that lead to a new domain ( i.e., a new website ) in a new tab. --Features-- * Default Setup : Will open links to new domains in a new tab for all sites after installation. * Quick enable/disable : Find options to enable/disable the extension for the current domain by right-clicking the extension's icon in the browser bar. * Whitelist : Only enable the extension on the specified sites. * Blacklist : Enable the extension for all EXCEPT the specified sites. * Visual indicator : The extension icon will turn blue when the extension is enabled for the current domain, and red when it is disabled.
- (2022-09-29) Aldo Barrientos: Works for me
- (2022-06-17) Paul Van Cotthem: This extension works perfectly, in all circumstances. By default it automatically opens links to external domains in a new tab. If you do not want this for certain domains, you can add these to a blacklist. If you only want this for specific domains, you can add these to a whitelist. Some users have reported that the blacklist feature does not work. But it does. However, note that if the website developer has specified that a link should open in a new window (*), this will still happen, even though the domain was blacklisted in this extension's settings, as is to be expected. (*) Any link which contains the <target="_blank" attribute'> will open in a new window (or a new tab if your browser is configured that way).
- (2022-04-07) Cygnus Atratus: This extension's exclusion list does not work at all. Please remove it immediately and have the author purged for misrepresentation.
- (2021-08-19) amin sadr: برای من خیلی مفید بود با تشکر از سازنده محترم
- (2021-04-02) CHIRAG SAHU: not working
- (2021-03-04) sd di: Doesn't work.
- (2021-02-03) schwit schwit: Doesn't work.
- (2020-10-01) sd di: bad
- (2020-09-14) Philip Tan: Does the job except when opening links from Google's search page.
- (2020-07-15) Anni Ezmerelda Large: The extension I was using is broken so I started using this as an alternative. Works perfectly and better than my old one. Thanks!
- (2019-01-17) Kevin Franconnect: Doesn't work