Changes the new tab page to be a list of tabs open on your other devices.
If you're signed into Chrome on multiple devices, you can use any device to view a list of tabs that are open on the others. This is easy on mobile, but it can be annoying to view it on desktop (either on the history tab, or by clicking on "Recent tabs" in the settings dropdown). This changes the new tab page to a simple listing of your tabs on other devices.
- (2021-02-17) Sergio: Excellent extension! Can we please have a dark mode? I've got everything else in dark mode, this screen is killing me! :)
- (2020-10-12) Brad Kwastel: This is almost exactly the same as a Chrome Extension I made many years back that got lost due to HD failure. Great minds and such... I've been using this for years and it's great. The simple yet sophisticated minimalist design of the page fits right in with the look and feel of Chrome. This extension should be integrated into Chrome as an option (or the default) right under the Home Page button. There is a small issue that I've only recently found. I do not believe it is being caused by or the fault of this Extension but rather an issue with Chrome / Google, but I wanted to mention it since I've performed the same action over and over and never ran into this issue. If you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome on IOS and you had the older version of Chrome open (or more likely you didn't individually close each tab and instead closed the application), there will be two instances of Chrome for the IOS device. The new instance will work as expected, updating the tabs and such. The old version will just show whatever the last tabs you had. I've tried removing the device and re adding it but this issue still persists.
- (2018-03-23) R Randhawa: Would be great if you could turn on and off in the chrome bar itself. Otherwise highly recommend it.
- (2018-01-01) Jason Mills: Precisely what is says on the side of the tin. :-)
- (2017-07-21) Tommy Johnson: Like someone else said, I can't believe that this is the only extension that can do this... Very handy, very simple, no tweaks or tricks here. It does what it says it does, and I am happy. Highly recommend.
- (2017-06-25) Курков Игорь: not work now! not open nothing... Please fix it!
- (2015-03-18) Christopher Morrow: Surprisingly, this is the only extension I can find with this feature — all the other new-tab extensions don't seem to provide the ability to jump to a device-tab in a single click. Because of that, it would be awesome if this added some of the basic functionality of those other add-ons, like being able to add some custom links as thumbnails that are always present (given that it is our new tab page, after all).