Changes the new tab page to be a list of tabs open on your other devices.
If you're signed into Chrome on multiple devices, you can use any device to view a list of tabs that are open on the others. This is easy on mobile, but it can be annoying to view it on desktop (either on the history tab, or by clicking on "Recent tabs" in the settings dropdown). This changes the new tab page to a simple listing of your tabs on other devices.
- (2018-03-23) R Randhawa: Would be great if you could turn on and off in the chrome bar itself. Otherwise highly recommend it.
- (2018-01-01) Jason Mills: Precisely what is says on the side of the tin. :-)
- (2017-07-21) Tommy Johnson: Like someone else said, I can't believe that this is the only extension that can do this... Very handy, very simple, no tweaks or tricks here. It does what it says it does, and I am happy. Highly recommend.
- (2017-06-25) Курков Игорь: not work now! not open nothing... Please fix it!
- (2015-03-18) Christopher Morrow: Surprisingly, this is the only extension I can find with this feature — all the other new-tab extensions don't seem to provide the ability to jump to a device-tab in a single click. Because of that, it would be awesome if this added some of the basic functionality of those other add-ons, like being able to add some custom links as thumbnails that are always present (given that it is our new tab page, after all).