Cut, copy, and paste from the right-click menu and ribbon in Office on the web.
Installing this free extension enables you to cut, copy, and paste via right-click menus and the ribbon toolbar when using Office on the web. Due to limitations of web browsers, copying and pasting in Microsoft Office for the web through menus requires additional permissions which are provided through this extension.
- (2023-06-03) Thúy thinks twice: You greedy company. Beware, this with track and sell your data.
- (2023-06-02) Ashlesh D: Useful but annoying. Why create it?
- (2023-05-18) West Wesr: Шляпа..не работает
- (2023-05-17) user name: Probably the most idiotic, useless thing I've ever heard of.
- (2023-05-11) Moon Warrior: مياو
- (2023-05-11) Josh McMahon: Annoying that it's needed, but I also understand why it's needed.
- (2023-04-27) Jake: Guys it is a tracking tool by criminals stealing your information, converting to .html files, and sending to God only kows who. In fact, I never even installed the .net framework that is required to manage this extension (which is another means of tricking you into thinking you are on the original windows program that came with your system. If I were you, I would report to police and take safety measures.
- (2023-04-17) Random Name: This is so stupid
- (2023-03-23) Lucas Lau: It worked fine, but why on earth are they making an extension for it? A billion dollar company should just be able to enable it! Instead, they make this stupid extension so they can read our data
- (2023-03-20) Caitlin “Kate” Douglas-Mehaffey: I get why this is done, but it was executed poorly, with no explanation why (for the people who are unaware). Additionally, the UX of this is awful.
- (2023-03-17) Roberto Uemura: Não funciona
- (2023-03-07) Impi Bibi: Dumb effing additive so office can mine our data. We aren't stupid.
- (2023-03-05) Byron Dondoyano: Why is this a thing?
- (2023-02-27) Noah Lee: Why is this even a thing??? Let us go back to downloading our office apps. Might have to start using Google Docs and Notepad more after this mess.
- (2023-02-23) Sebastian La: Ich bewerte gerade ein Add-on um kopieren und einfügen zu können. Krank.
- (2023-02-05) Dilania Martinez peña: exelente
- (2023-02-01) Sweety N: Absolutely insane. It doesn't work. For a basic feature I have to download this and when did it doesn't work. It simply can't even do a thing. It is so frustrating. Hell with this. If Microsoft is not going to bring the copy-paste feature to its inbuild version of MS-Office then I vote for banning of all MS products. This is bizarre.
- (2023-01-27) Adrian Dip: Please allow people to download Office. Installing addons for basic features is absolutely insane
- (2022-12-26) John Kelley: Most useless thing to have to install. This shows that you basically removed a feature that was already there to make us have to install this bs to enable such a basic thing. This is why people avoid microsoft programs as much as possible.
- (2022-12-09) Summer Sloth: Most of these reviewers don't understand what they're talking about. This extension is fine and it isn't Microsoft's fault it's required, nor a failing of Microsoft to not "know how" to implement clipboard support. Due to browser security features, applications can't paste from the clipboard without your consent, so that scripts cannot attempt to snoop on data you may have copied from other applications and send it elsewhere. Using a menu interaction inside the web app can't be differentiated from automated scripting by the browser. Using CTRL-V to paste is a user keyboard action handled by the browser, so it knows *you* did it and it's allowed. If you trust Microsoft Office for web, then installing this extension will allow it to gain permissions to read your clipboard when you don't use the keyboard shortcuts. The extension only grants itself permissions for Microsoft Office applications, so it can't be used by other sites to capture your clipboard. Other apps just ask for your permission and this is no different.
- (2022-12-07) Noemi Perez: It really helped me copy and paste since school computers dont let u copy and paste in word well my school computers but it is a bit laggy but im also confused why i need a extension but it good :)
- (2022-12-05) Joshua Longerot: This is Microtrash at it's zenith of criminality. The extension is necessary in order to make a basic copy paste function work with Microtrash products. However, its real function is simply yet more malware designed to maliciously redirect you to authorize installation of Bing and Edge malware so these viruses can infect your browser making it possible for Microtrash to saturate your screen with pop-up ads and even more malware.
- (2022-11-25) Muhammad Nabeel Ali: Highly unnecessary to have an extension simply to implement such a simple feature for a Microsoft product. Utter disappointment.
- (2022-11-22) U Z: I have to download a extension just to copy and paste? I play a goddamn browser game and I wouldn't need a extension to download a extension for such a basic task!
- (2022-11-16) Andrew Kaiser: The fact I need to install an extension to use extremely basic functionality is an absolute joke. How are systems this disconnected?
- (2022-11-10) Carlos: The second page of google results will be redirected to Bing. An utter violation of trust and I'm still appalled by the fact that it's from Microsoft themselves.
- (2022-11-09) Okeke Olughu: Very Okay.
- (2022-11-08) Oisin Murray: An extension to paste some text, what a joke! We're going backwards.....
- (2022-11-06) Fire Sword: Microsoft makes everything hard to use, and makes everything difficult and confusing. I hate everyone who even thought about making those decisions, and I am very limited in minor tasks because of this
- (2022-11-02) Eric Boatman: it's incredibly stupid to need an extension to copy and paste. this is absurd. google docs is so much better than office 365 it's insane.
- (2022-11-01) Cao Thế Tùng: nó ko thể mỏ tôi cảm thấy vô dụng
- (2022-03-17) Davi Kovalechyn: Muito melhor agora
- (2022-03-11) MustardGamer21: scam
- (2022-02-21) Gábor Jani: y?
- (2022-02-13) Vladimir Lenko: why do i need an extension to paste an image
- (2022-02-10) Samadrito Mitra: good extenxion but it says that this extenxion don't need to see and change but it works well i love this thank you
- (2022-02-02) Anthony Z: Why? Why does microsoft need and extension just to copy and paste?
- (2022-01-06) Richard Jordan: its dumb that you have to add an extension to copy and paste.
- (2022-01-03) Sharvin Nadarajan: Very helpful
- (2021-12-09) Bajro Nuhanovic: Insane that I need an extension for copy-pasting (inside the ever dysfunctional platform that is the pile of trash called Microsoft Teams, I might add).
- (2021-12-03) FieryBL4DE: works but can't we just copy and paste without this extension
- (2021-11-21) 7_02.36.HoangPhamBaoPaulo: TẢI XONG VỀ RỒI SAO KHÔNG XÀI ĐƯỢC CÁI GÌ HẾT
- (2021-11-18) CHIMELEZE CHIDIOGO LYNDA: i copied but to paste it..it still telling me to install paste extension
- (2021-10-24) ikranur özdemir: word için indirdim harika
- (2021-10-23) yarielys camargo: porque no me deja pegar figuras ni texto no me esta gustando necesito que lo arreglen
- (2021-10-17) Ольга Олеговна: Не работает
- (2021-10-07) Jay L: Why is this even a thing, just let us use copy and paste. dumb
- (2021-10-03) Justin Cortez: no entiendo porque no esta por defecto
- (2021-10-02) アマンダ: I don't see cap here. This extension works as described, no issues so far.
- (2021-09-30) Reinier Guerrero: amog us
3.0 (310 votes)
Last update / version
2022-02-10 / 0.1.11.5