Allows you to search for SAP Notes and reach other sap support servicies just in one click
ver. 2.0.1 - Completely redesigned and redone - Updated to the new SAP One Support Launchpad functionality - Added search history function This simple extension provides you quick access to main functions of SAP Support Portal. The main purpose is to search for SAP Notes by entering the search term or Note number. It is allowed to open SAP note by using context menu on selected note number in text on web page.
- (2019-03-28) Mat Beerkens: Very useful. Save me a lot of time of constantly typing the same url, with a different note ID. Love it. Works like a charm.
- (2018-11-13) Pablo Rafael de Moraes: Please add the option to open several notes in one go, distributing them in several chrome tabs.
- (2018-04-20) Dmitry Yasser: The best feature for me is that I can press Enter after pasting the query.
- (2018-01-30) Eduardo Kaminski: Its great add-on.
- (2017-10-19) Martin Lobach: It is not working at all...
- (2017-08-08) Joe Sebastian: This used to be great, but it doesn't work any more. I switched to "SAP Note and KBA Search".
- (2015-07-09) Pedro Candiago: Great!
- (2014-10-01) Sangharsh Navada: Very helpful....Thank you!
- (2014-06-05) Yuriy Urusov: this very good extension!
- (2017-08-08, v:1.0.6) Joe Sebastian: Try "SAP Note and KBA Search" instead
Keyword search doesn't work with the new SAP Launchpad. I switched to "SAP Note and KBA Search", and that works for both keyword and Note number searches.
- (2017-07-11, v:1.0.6) Tomas Valenta: Search using SAP Launchpad
Hi all! I have modified the extension file popup.js to perform search (notes/frases) using new SAP Launchpad URL. Just download popup.js file from this link https://goo.gl/FbCZL9 and replace the file popup.js in your folder e.g. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\<Chrome/Chromium>\User Data\Default\Extensions\nlbgnehakmlibpichhhicnifdidgegbo\1.0.6_0\ for ubuntu/linux users ~/.config/<google-chrome or chromium>/Default/Extensions/ Enjoy! Tom
- (2017-04-26, v:1.0.6) Update to search in launchpad
You should modify it to search in launchpad
- (2014-11-16, v:1.0.5) Ben Murphy: Suggested Improvements
Hi Leo, This is definitely the best of these extensions available for Chrome, it looks great. Can I please suggest a couple of updates: 1. Update the search URL to include 50 results instead of 10. The key value for this in the "search2" URL is: &00200682500000004918=50 2. Update the search URL to use "service.sap.com" instead of websmp210. This allows SAP to do the load balancing and avoids issues if websmp210 is down. 3. Change the "Notes Search" link to be direct to the notes search (with 50 results preselected): var notes = "service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001952&_EVENT=CREATE_SEA&00200682500000004918=50"; 4. Similar changes for the following URLs: var posf = "service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/"; var dwb = "service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/download_basket/main.htm"; var lkeys = "support.sap.com/licensekey"; Thanks, and keep up the good work! Cheers.
- (2014-10-20, v:1.0.3) Luiz Le-Fort: Enable "enter"
Your plugin is very useful for anyone working with SAP. To me it is an indispensable tool in Chrome, and thank you very much for the plugin. I would suggest a correction and improvement, of course, shall not prevent the use of the plugin. 1 When you press on the icon of PLUGIN "SAP", the cursor is positioned in the memo field, without the need to use the mouse and press on the correct field. 2 The "enter" function to default to the "GO" button, as I need to use the mouse again to select "GO" or "DOWNLOAD". without more Thank you.