Task management goodness.
*Features* - Manage your tasks in Gmail (complete, postpone, and edit tasks). - Add new tasks (and connect them with your emails, contacts, and Google Calendar events). - Automatically add tasks for starred messages or specific labels. - For more info see: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/features/ *Requirements* - A Remember The Milk account (free). - Your Gmail language setting must be US English (see Gmail settings). *Support for Gmail changes* Google often changes Gmail's code in ways that affect the functionality of this extension, requiring us to re-code and update our extension to support the new Gmail code. See our current support for various versions of Gmail's code: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/status/ *Need help?* - FAQ: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/faq/ - Troubleshooting: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/troubleshooting/ - Discussion Forums: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/gmail/ - Help by Email: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/contact/support/?ctx=gmail
- (2019-08-26) Stephen Bank: Doesn't work.
- (2019-07-01) Patrick Rushton: Sidepanel just doesn't show up at all. Silly of RTM to still advertise it on their website - if they can't fix it they should pull it from their marketing and the chrome store.
- (2019-03-20) Robert Suggs: No longer works.
- (2019-01-20) Loris Facca: Doesn't work. Period.
- (2018-12-16) Daniel Demetri: Doesn't work with new Gmail
- (2018-09-30) James Edwards: This extension, despite any faults it may have had, was very useful. I'm very unhappy that GMail has forced an update, which I hate, on us and broken this extension. Please fix it, so it works with the new GMail.
- (2018-01-03) Jonathan Lauriot: Excellent, très pratique car gmail est toujours ouvert sur l'ordinateur, cela facilite l'ajout. Par ailleurs c'est lorsqu'on regarde nos emails que des idées émergent parfois...
- (2017-11-09) Charley McQueen: It diapered from crome and I can not get it back. I have emailed support and no reply....
- (2017-11-06) Bruno Tarmann: Not working
- (2017-07-18) Veronica Van Dyke: Totally unreliable. Works less than 50% of the time due to old code and incompatible gmail "version." Despite numerous complaints on their internal forums, developer refuses to address the issue. Just states that they are working on "supporting the new version." Seems like their time would be better spent developing a NEW add on instead of fixing. Don't waste your time.
- (2017-06-01) Willem Renes: Does not work.
- (2017-04-05) Vicki Hartley: Newly installed and working well. My only issue is that it is much too expensive ($40 per year) to have the full version and each user in an organisation has to pay the subscription fee.
- (2017-01-25) Zach Gomez: Doesn't seem to be working...is RTM still supported?
- (2017-01-09) Jeffrey Cahn: doesn't show nested tasks....
- (2016-10-25) Rahul Shah: The extension is not working.
- (2016-09-23) Klaas Hobo: Very nice feature! I would give it another star if I could select a date with a calendar when postponing a task. Now I need to guess the date/day combination and look it up first.
- (2016-05-30) Tim Whitcombe: do not waste your time on this app it does not work
- (2016-04-06) Tom Tom: When will this be sorted ?...
- (2015-10-18) Craig McDowell: I installed it a couple of years ago and aside from a couple of minor annoyances it seemed like a great tool. But then an updated version of gmail came out and it broke compatibility and it took a day or two to fix it. I used it again for awhile and then eventually compatibility was broken. I tried it again a few weeks ago and again it was broken. Maybe I'm just unlucky but the interface between gmail and RTM seems too tenuous. If they could ever resolve the compatibility issues I would use it, because I really wanted a tool like this.
- (2015-08-08) Bryan Stark: If you disable Chat in Gmail settings (Chat>Off) then you can see a transparent list of your tasks on the far right, however, it's very hard to click anything in your sublists, it will only display your main list... so only useful if you don't like to chat on Gmail and don't care to see specific RTM lists. Would actually be better if it had a config settings option in the Extensions tab of chrome so that you can select a certain list to display.
- (2015-02-01) Vikas Argod: One of the best app in Chrome for Task lists. I have been a long time user of RTM and i love it
- (2015-01-13) Domingo Ortega Criado: No se puede utilizar en Chrome.
- (2014-12-24) Marco Massenzio: Pretty close to useless. 1) transparent background means that, when used with a 'theme' the text is unreadable; 2) it doesn't seem to refresh, nor there is any means to make it do so; 3) you can't select a 'smart list' - when the mouse moves over, the selection disappears. Really disappointing coming from the RTM team, it was probably developed by the "less gifted guy" in the team and probably never tested. Avoid.
- (2014-07-29) Rahul Saluja: This is a great enhancement. I don't have to switch between windows to work on my to dos.
- (2014-05-02) Jonas Herby: It would be great with an option to make the list wider. Besides that it does the job. "Installed but it doesn't display in Gmail? Look for a tiny little gray arrow next to your message list. Clicking on it reveals / unhides the extension." Thanks to Ned Zimmerman-Bence