Makes the card and edit window in Trello.com full screen
Converts the small Trello card view/edit windows to be full screen height and width. If you use trello.com alot like myself, and add lots (pages) of information in the card description section you’ll find the small card window a real pain to use. To fix this I whipped up a quick chrome extension to make the card edit window full screen, More info: * http://blog.justin.kelly.org.au/trello-big-edit/ Code on GitHub: * https://github.com/justinkelly/trello_big_edit
- (2021-06-17) Flávio Lima: Used to be great, but as of today (17/06/2021), if it is active it no longer accomodates the right side menu (members, labels, checklists, etc.) and pushes them to the bottom of the card.
- (2018-10-03) Mikåel King of the Hills: Nice, but it should come with an option to enable/disable
- (2018-05-31) Román Castellarin: Exactly what I needed. Thank you loads! Should be a Trello builtin feature
- (2017-11-09) Cyrus Murphy: Was looking for something that would toggle between normal width and widescreen. This makes it always widescreen and sometimes the UI elements are a little off.
- (2016-08-17) Steven Noble: This extension is awesome. It would be even better if it automatically clicked the Show Full Description link.
- (2016-03-18) Nicolas Sauveur: Great idea but would need a switcher to switch between regular and full screen mode. Not all cards need full screen.
- (2015-07-07) Denis: Exactly as I wanted, thanks.
- (2014-05-13) Shay Hurley: Great extension, really useful !
- (2013-11-16) mikes pips: Works great! Should be a native Trello feature.
- (2013-04-12) ATL MCW: Very helpful. Would love to be able to set the width of the view.
- (2021-06-30, v:3) Gem Taylor: Fixed font editing feature suggestion
When I use the unformatted code block and edit, it is hard to align the edits because the editor is using proportional font but the display uses fixed font. Having a way to toggle the edit to fixed font would make that editing so much easier. Or perhaps it should be fixed font all the time?
- (2021-06-29, v:3) Jatin Bhatti: Breaking sidebar on full card view
It's a good extension I am using since long. But I got some problem of right sidebar break since last week. Right sidebar showing under the comment section. How I can resolve this problem ? Thanks
- (2018-09-05, v:3) Joseph Chung: how to activate this extension
hi I'm trying I have downloaded this extension but somehow when I click on it's icon it's not changing the view. Can you help ? Many thanks
- (2016-06-30, v:3) Jon Reynolds: Adjustable Width Option
Perfect extension...but would it be possible to implement a user setting to control width. Say, specify padding or card width? px or % Thanks.
- (2016-02-25, v:3) Daniel Eichar: Turn on and off
Is there a quick way to toggle this on and off? I have some cards that this works for and it is amazing. But other cards are kinda empty and I would like to turn this off. Perhaps a button on each card to jump to full screen?
- (2015-06-05, v:3) Fez Vrasta: Customizable width?
I'd like to have the page not full screen but, let's say.. 80vw. I think you could add a preference to let users choose the preferred width. Thanks.