Minor changes to the contributor pages for iStockers
****************** Latest update intentionally disables the extension until I've got time to look into some issues ****************** Display iStock contributor stats in the navigation bar on the relevant Getty contributor pages. Specifically: - the ESP link now shows the number of batches from the last 4 weeks, the number of files submitted in those batches, files uploaded, reviewed, awaiting review, and those in need of revision. Mouse over the numbers for a reminder of what they each are. - the Account Management link text has been replaced with your number of downloads for the year for each media type to can submit. Clicking this still links to the Account Management page. Again, mouse over the numbers for a more wordy version. - a new direct link to the Forum page. - indication when you have private messages. - tracking of your Views and Interactions stats, along with a calculated trend and graphs. Changes ======= v0.4.10&11 - 2018-03-16 - more graph tweaks. v0.4.9 - 2018-03-13 - make predictions based on recent rate of DLs as well as yearly rate. v0.4.8 - 2018-03-10 - graph tweaks. v0.4.7 - 2018-03-06 - graph tweaks. v0.4.6 - 2018-03-05 - style fixes for stats/charts consistency. v0.4.5 - 2018-03-03 - fix for year-old data sometimes displaying. v0.4.4 - 2018-03-02 - suggest a target DLs rate if it looks like you won't reach the next level this year. v0.4.3 - 2018-02-22 - fix for changes to Getty's View/Interaction reporting. v0.4.2 - 2018-02-15 - daily(ish) downloads graphs. v0.4.0 - 2018-02-14 - views and interactions again - this time with graphs. v0.3.19 - 2018-01-25 - fix for the recent iStock changes that prevented display of DLs immediately after logging in. - remove all the View/Interaction history and trend stuff. - show DLs per day (or per login if less frequent) in the DLs history. v0.3.12 - 2018-01-13 - trend information for views & interactions. - details about royalty targets. v0.3.4 - 2018-01-04 - track the 30-day view & interaction totals. - cosmetic clean-ups. v0.2.9 - 2017-12-10 - back to 3 months of batches. - tweak the position of the Batches Pop-up. v0.2.8 - 2017-12-09 - sanity check to not look too far back in history - last 2 months and no more than 5 pages. - script identifier in URLs. v0.2.7 - 2017-12-05 - show info for up-to 20 non-closed batches from the last 6 months. v0.2.6 - 2017-06-30 - '*' in the title indicates new DLs in the most recent check; '+' indicates new DLs since the last page refresh. v0.2.5 - 2017-06-24 - include the update time in the tab title. v0.2.4 - 2017-06-23 - show YTD values in the tab title. v0.2.3 - 2017-05-17 - possible fix for S+ not being reported on revised and resubmitted files. v0.2.2 - 2017-03-14 - report on the number of rejected submissions. v0.2.1 - 2017-02-21: - alert if there are unread Getty messages. - CSS readability tweaks. v0.2.0 - 2017-02-20: - report on nominations and acceptances to S+. v0.1.8 - 2017-02-19: - breakdown of batch details when you mouseover the ESP link in the navbar. v0.1.7 - 2017-02-16: - handle more than 10 batches. v0.1.6 - 2017-02-13: - CSS tweaks. v0.1.5 - 2017-02-10: - track DL changes over weeks. V0.1.2 - 2017-02-09: - track DL changes since the last page refresh and report them in the tooltip. v0.1.1 - 2017-02-07: - don't show DL counts for media types with no DLs.
- (2019-06-26) Hasan Eroğlu: Not working
- (2018-10-01) Great chrome addon i use it everyday but it stopped working after the last chrome update.. I can't see it anymore at now..
- (2018-09-28) özgür nil özdemir: pls update required not working
- (2018-09-16) Shaf Bdn: Dissapeared after update
- (2018-09-15) E E: After 13 Sep. update it does not appear anymore. Few times i have reinstalled but no chance.. Currently disappeared from all my browsers. Chrome and Opera
- (2018-09-12) Laurence Dutton: Great job...it goes a little way to giving us back the info we use to adore in Istock!
- (2018-03-19) Alan Hewitt: Martin has done an outstanding job in providing a means of viewing useful information that the ESP platform does not make available to its contributors as default. Top class.
- (2017-11-27) aslan alphan: Good development for istockphoto contributors..