Define your prohibited words/pictures list. Any page element, post or article containing one of these words it's censored.
This plugin filters out any page element containing text or pictures that you don't want to see. Because everyone on the internet not only keeps posting about things you are uninterested in, but does it so repeatedly that sometimes it feels like being harassed. Remove from your browsing experience, from your favorite social network or blog all the articles about matters and subjects you're absolutely done with, stop visualizing these things all day long! It works by scanning html attributes, css styles names, image filenames and when there's a match with one of the words you've added to the list that element is removed or blurred, depending on your preferences. Obviously this scanning came at the cost of a slightly slower page loading , but as long you don't utilize a really obsolete computer this really won't be an issue. There's an all new "artificial intelligence" tab for images only: you can pick the categories of things you want to remove from your browsing experience and when the image detection does trigger, the image gets blurred. Due to the experimental nature of this new A.I. feature and its limitations, categories selected in this tab can misfire from time to time, but overall it does a reasonably decent job. A more clever implementation of a.i. image detection it's in the works. No ads, no fees, no in-app purchases, no tricks. I made this extension for me and my buddies, if you want to utilize it as well be my guest but don't expect too much from any complaint. On the other hand, constructive suggestions are gladly welcome. changelog: 1.10: - preferences initialization and persistence has a better syncronization system - for a page element to match it's now necessary an entire-word match. E.g.: adding the word "cat" before also censored "categories", "locality" etc.... Now only matches "cat". - added a specific toggle to switch on and off the AI detection - added a short description to the AI tab - word minimum length lowered to 3 characters
- (2022-06-04) 宮坂一澄（Rhime）: 日本語ではフィルタリングされませんでした
- (2021-01-10) Karolis Skavičius: finally found a censor that actually works and is not catered towards sjw. however, it sometimes censors completely safe phrases from before my trigger was even a thing, such as "vsauce says prime numbers for 3 hours" video title when in recomendations. overall im satisfied though
- (2020-06-22) Antonio Medina (AOM776): Great target censorship extension with a wonderful library hold of featured words! Would recommend in a flash!!!
- (2019-10-02) Riccardo Dilica: Great app
- (2022-08-05, v:1.10) Sharon Amber Bennett: How do I add the keywords to filter out?
How do I add the keywords to filter out? I go to the extensions page on chrome and there is no link or button that brings me to a place to add them.
- (2021-03-01, v:1.10) Hryhoriy Kysil: load wordlist
"load wordlist" button is not working, it's seems like app don't update settings data after loading, but you can force loaded list to UI with adding new word after loading list