Your all-in-one Salesforce training and documentation app.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training. FREE FOR UP TO 10 USERS - 5 MINUTE SETUP - NO CODE REQUIRED ✔ Embed application training, sales enablement & more automatically in the tools your team uses every day - no manual mapping ✔ Search and access training from your knowledge base directly within the Chrome Extension, across any app ✔ Hundreds of free customizable training templates to kickstart your tool documentation FEATURES ✔ Chrome Extension - embed and search training anywhere ✔ Salesforce Lightning Component - search training from the Salesforce utility bar or on Salesforce mobile ✔ Outlook Extension - search in email ✔ One-click print PDF training manuals ✔ Wiki to organize training by team ✔ Send Notifications in real-time on process changes or new training content ✔ Relate training FAQs to objects, picklists and fields in Salesforce for easy access. ✔ Analytics & Feedback ✔ Assign Subject-Matter Experts to crowdsource ✔ Enable in any web application ONE SOURCE OF TRUTH - MULTIPLE PROBLEMS SOLVED ✔ As a Contextual Learning Platform - train and onboard your employees with ease ✔ As a Knowledge Base - centralize your processes and definitions ✔ As a Salesforce Data Dictionary - document your configurations and integrations ✔ As a Change Acceleration Solution - effortlessly communicate and drive adoption of process changes WHY SPEKIT? - Accelerate new hire ramp-up - Easily migrate to Salesforce Lightning or roll-out new services (Health Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, etc.) - Effortlessly communicate "micro-changes" (new fields, new approval processes) - Track effectiveness of your content and training - Reduce documentation time by over 60% - Reduce time spent searching for knowledge - Reduce IT time spent on answering end-user support tickets *Requires a Spekit account in order to use. Companion to the Spekit app. Works with Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.* ******************************** ***** New Release 02.22.2019 ***** * Spekit Teams is here - allowing you granular control over what content users can see and edit, and giving you a way to send targeted notifications. Learn more here: https://spekit.co/spekit-teams-101/ * Minor fixes and enhancements ******************************** ***** New Release 02.11.2019 ***** * Minor fixes and enhancements ******************************** ***** New Release 01.09.2019 ***** • Spekit Expand and Pop Up Mode • Spekit Back and Next Navigation to flow through and learn Topcis • Spek Mode to make documenting fields and searching a seamless experience • Ask a Question routing ***** New Release 10.03.2019 ***** • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 10.25.2019 ***** • Reactions are here! Use our new emojis to react to training content on the fly. • Clone a Spek feature added to chrome • Text-editor improvements: Added indents, nested bullets and increasing default media (image, video, embed) width. • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 10.03.2019 ***** • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 10.01.2019 ***** • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 09.14.2019 ***** • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 09.14.2019 ***** • New tutorial flow post-install to guide users through the very basics of Spekit help • Misc. fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 08.27.2019 ***** • Enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 08.24.2019 ***** • Enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 08.21.2019 ***** • Performance enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 08.17.2019 ***** • Performance enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 07.28.2019 ***** • Performance enhancements and bug-fixes ***** New Release 06.28.2019 ***** • Ability to embed box videos • Minor enhancements ***** New Release 06.25.2019 ***** • Ability to upload images and documents upto 5MB in size ***** New Release 06.18.2019 ***** • Enable Spekit icon on hyperlink elements beta feature (contact [email protected] to try this feature) • Minor fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 06.01.2019 ***** • **NEW** Notify your team of changes to your process right from Chrome (available during edit or update) * Team members will get notifications right in the Chrome sidebar or the next time they view the Spek * Minor fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 05.28.2019 ***** • Security improvements ***** New Release 05.15.2019 ***** • Better in-context help • Performance enhancements ***** New Release 05.13.2019 ***** • UX enhancements to make Create Spek more visible • Performance enhancements for MapAnything and SF Classic ***** New Release 05.09.2019 ***** • Performance enhancements ***** New Release 05.08.2019 ***** • Performance and usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 04.25.2019 ***** • Performance and usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 04.24.2019 ***** • Performance and usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 04.18.2019 ***** • Performance and usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 04.12.2019 ***** • Support for embedding OneDrive videos • Other performance and usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 04.04.2019 ***** • Usability enhancements and bug fixes ***** New Release 03.04.2019 ***** • Usability enhancements ***** New Release 03.04.2019 ***** • Added option to put in display text for URLs ***** New Release 03.04.2019 ***** • Fix performance issues on pages with a large amount of textual content ***** New Release 02.28.2019 ***** • Copy content of any card to paste into an email or doc for easy sharing. • Zoom in and out of images and gifs to learn faster • Feature enhancements and minor bug fixes • Salesforce Users: Only Custom Spek icons will now be available on Reports, Dashboard and Main Setup pages to avoid overcrowding and irrelevant matchs ***** New Release 02.16.2019 ***** • Feature enhancements and minor bug fixes ***** New Release 02.06.2019 ***** • Feature enhancements and minor bug fixes ***** New Release 01.22.2019 ***** • Bug fixes and other enhancements ***** New Release 01.17.2019 ***** • Bug fixes and other enhancements ***** New Release 01.16.2019 ***** • Bug fixes and other enhancements ***** New Release 01.15.2019 ***** • Bug fixes and other enhancements ***** New Release 12.13.2018 ***** • Popover now works with Picklist values dropdown in Lightning ***** New Release 12.12.2018 ***** • Bug fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 12.11.2018 ***** • Bug fixes and enhancements ***** New Release 12.05.2018 ***** • Minor bug fix to solve errors while saving certain definitions ***** New Release 10.30.2018 ***** • Minor bug fix to ensure popup sticks opens on click ***** New Release 10.29.2018 ***** • Use Spekit help text outside of Salesforce with our new Beta Feature by enabling our "help text" icon on any non-Salesforce domain. Go to "Settings Cog" from the Spekit sidebar and toggle enable by domain. • Increased time it takes for the help text popup to open so that the popup doesn't trigger unless a user hovers over it intentionally • Increased number of "similar results" displayed when you highlight any term and click "S" in your browser or highlight any term and right click + select Spekit • When you edit a card and save from Chrome, the card detail view in Chrome is auto-refreshed to show you the latest version ******************************** The help you need, anywhere in your browser. The Spekit Chrome Extension allows you to extend the benefit of your Spekit knowledgebase to any web application in your browser. Install it to: • Get your new employees onboarded to Salesforce faster • Search your Spekit wiki from any window • Get embedded process and policy reinforcement across your entire team • Increase adoption and change dissemination of Salesforce processes and rollouts
- (2019-08-07) Elle Morgan: Magic!
- (2019-06-04) Ann-Renee Thrash: Spekit has become an essential knowledge management tool for our growing organization. The app's ease of use for both Admins and end users, its flexibility, and the Spekit team's superior support offering and their level of engagement enable us to create and share the needed end user references and resources intuitively and efficiently.
- (2019-04-24) Charlie Bailey: Great app! Especially love the free Salesforce training content that is provided.
- (2019-04-24) David Morady: Spekit has made training so much easier, which increases productivity and the fact that it's free is great as well. I look forward to utilizing it as a tool moving forward!
- (2019-04-24) Dan Niemeyer: This has been a great extension for my team. It's making onboarding new employees much easier and more efficient with the free training content. It makes Sales Force much easier to learn and adopt.
- (2019-04-23) Hailey Friedman: I am beyond impressed by this product and team. Two brilliant founders that have built the most user-friendly tool that has changed the way my team and I communicate and operate within our CRM. Very grateful that Spekit has solved so many of our pain points as an organization.
- (2019-04-23) Colin Bovet: Spekit for Chrome is a very powerful extension. The ability to have streamlined knowledge integrated into any web apps is a huge value add for us.
- (2019-04-23) Jeremy Schmidt: This extension is intuitive and incredibly useful for learning new applications. This has definitely has increased my productivity.
- (2019-04-23) Sarah Locati: Great productivity platform & very responsive/helpful team!
- (2019-04-23) Madeline Pollard: Helpful when learnings new applications and very intuitive. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of customer support. I'm happy to see new features being added so frequently. Would recommend!
- (2019-04-23) Elissa Stewart: Super useful for learning new applications, user friendly, great customer support, always adding new features.
- (2019-04-23) Emily Freeman: Total game changer! Spekit has managed to answer every question I could ask and has presented the answers in a way that is incredibly easy to access and implement.
- (2019-04-23) Sahil Aggarwal: I had no idea how much impact Spekit can have on my life (and my team's) until we all started using it! Crucial information was buried in emails, slack and google docs. Now it's all there in Salesforce, available at the click of a button. It also made it very easy to onboard new team members. All in all, a great utility and we are looking forward to all the new features that are being worked upon!
- (2019-04-23) Christian C: Everything's at my fingertips! Makes us super productive, our answers are all a few clicks away! Would definitely recommend if you want your business to run smoothly.
- (2019-04-22) Clay Steel: my most useful extension by far! Its like magic having the power of internal information at your fingertips without having some database to go to every time. My new hires are really seeing the value and its cutting the time to ramp in half!
- (2019-04-22) Lamar Blackwell: This software has been extremely helpful and especially the free content that Salesforce provides. Makes it a lot easier to use and implement in our own training.
- (2019-04-22) Megan Colwel: Salesforce was a foreign language to me when I started at my new company but with the help of this extension and the free training content, I've been able to cut the learning curve down by a substantial amount, allowing me to focus more on actually doing my job rather than getting frustrated about learning yet another new software.
- (2019-04-22) Nicole Colwell: I love the Salesforce free training content because it truly makes Salesforce easier to learn and adapt to. Not to mention, it increases productivity by having access to everything i need in an organized and timely manner. It has proved to be an extremely resourceful tool and I would recommend to anyone!
- (2019-04-22) Griffin Kelley: Recently downloaded but already seeing time saving qualities while using with Salesforce. Many of the questions that come up are easily answered with the extension.
- (2019-04-22) Sandy Colwell: The Spekit Salesforce free training content is GREAT!! I am much more productive since I have all the answers at my fingertips and also helps to make Salesforce easier to learn....Highly Recommend!
- (2019-04-22) M B: Highly recommend. Salesforce is such an integral part of our business -- Spekit makes adoption / ramping of new hires much easier and more streamlined
- (2019-04-22) Lucas Walker: Love Spekit for three reasons. 1) We hired a new sales rep who was not used to Salesforce. We were able to shave WEEKS off his ramp time and reduce admin questions from him. 2) Spekit itself was easy to setup. 3) Amazing support from their team.
- (2019-04-22) Kara Ladd: Salesforce has always been an enigma to me, but this helps make everything accessible and digestible — not to mention it's free!
- (2019-04-21) Rees Bayba: This application has been instrumental in helping my team onboard employees to Salesforce! My team has also started using it as a productivity tool by adding frequently accessed information to Speks so they can quickly find and use it. Overall, this in an excellent application and I can't WAIT to see what the Spekit team comes up with in their future updates :)
- (2019-04-21) Jeffery Stowers: Just started very useful tool for increasing productivity