Display in-depth person and company data on every Salesforce record.
Clearbit for Salesforce Lite | Build Your Business on Better Data In just a few clicks, turn any email address or domain name into full prospect and company profiles with over 85 actionable data points. Clearbit’s Chrome Extension automatically displays in-depth person and company data on every Salesforce record, right in your browser. Know everything about your contacts, leads, and prospects without searching – every data point you might need instantly available, and never stale. WHY INSTALL SALESFORCE LITE? • Save up to 2 hours per day of manual research and data entry • Enrich existing contacts, leads, and accounts with best-in-class data • Segment leads based on any attribute • Prospect new contacts without leaving Salesforce WHAT’S INCLUDED? • Compatible with all Salesforce Standard Editions and Salesforce Lightning • Free for up to 3 seats per organization • [BONUS] 20 free prospect lookups per seat, per month WANT MORE? TRY CLEARBIT FOR SALESFORCE PRO • Skip the manual research and data entry – Clearbit instantly enriches new records. • Keep everything up to date – Clearbit automatically refreshes records every 30 days. • Score and route inbound leads – Clearbit automatically appends company and contact details in real time. • Gain insights with robust reporting – Clearbit makes Salesforce reports even more powerful. • Build your pipeline – Clearbit helps you identify target accounts and connects you with the right person at each account. CONTACT US If you have any questions or would like to upgrade, please email [email protected].
- (2022-09-19) Yi Lai: The extension is not maintained at all, which makes it unusable, now I switched to Email finder by soujiyi.com.
- (2020-11-27) Sol: Have no idea how to use it.... no guideline at all?
- (2020-08-11) Prasad Pardeshi: Good extension, very useful.
- (2018-06-18) Richie Rich: good extension
- (2018-03-23) Ratnesh Chauhan's: It's helpful the web to search for details about the lead.
- (2017-05-21) St. John & Rebecca Vuetilovoni: It's helpful in that you don't necessarily have to go on the web to search for details about the lead. It would be even better if you could cut and paste details from the results.
- (2017-04-24) Mathew Marr: Amazing tool, very effective when pulling relevant information!
- (2017-04-21) Very effective and works like a charm!
- (2017-04-21) Taylor Wroblewski: Great way to easily surface information about your prospects / customers / clients. Though sometimes I notice there is no data about the individual or firm.
- (2017-04-21) Ryan Creamore: This is a massive win for our team. Really a no-brainer for all teams using Salesforce. Thank you.
- (2017-04-11) Sankaran Nepolean: I recently started using this & I cannot explain in words how many hours it saving every day for me. Love this app & recommend to everyone involved in Sales !
- (2017-04-11) Sutha P: Excellent app!
- (2017-04-11) sadam siddiqui: Clearbit Salesforce is a great extantion and very helpful for me .Strongly recommended this
- (2017-03-07) David Lumley: Makes Salesforce just that little bit nicer — can't recommend this enough!
- (2019-07-12, v:1.1) John Bartz: Error - This Page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [NoErrorObjectAvailable] Script error.
I recently starting receiving an error in Salesforce so I contacted their support today and we walked through a number of scenarios to a point where support said it was browser related - the latest version of Chome. So, I turned off all extensions and there was no error message. I turned on each one with no error. The Clearbit for Salesforce Lite v1.1 was my last to turn on and the error returned. See attached. I am also using Clearbit Connect with no issues. I would appreciate any help. Thanks,
- (2019-07-09, v:1.1) Installation
Have installed and reinstalled the Chrome extension several times but it is not appearing within Salesforce. Are there settings in Chrome that need to be adjusted -- or known conflicts?
- (2019-06-22, v:1.1) JOHN GARY: I Couldn't able to get Email Ids in Clearbit
We not getting the email ids its showing tat u have 0 search left in this months. This message is not showing only in one email if we use new gmail also its showing the same
- (2019-05-27, v:1.1) saqib saeed: verified email
show verified email of company
- (2019-03-27, v:1.1) Derek Shonka: Clearbit not connecting to SFDC
Hello, I've used the clearbit chrome extension for around one year now and today it stopped showing up in my salesforce. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, but have not been able to sort it out. Please advise. Derek
- (2019-03-24, v:1.1) Not working
Clearbit to Salesforce does not well integrated with my Salesforce.
- (2018-12-23, v:1.1) Tarvina Akther: Now Working
Why Clear-bit not working in my google chrome?
- (2018-11-16, v:1.1) Jim Hilliard: Will this provide information in a format such as .csv for import into non-Salesforce CRM systems
Will this provide information in a format such as .csv for import into non-Salesforce CRM systems
- (2018-11-13, v:1.1) Como usar o clearbit?
Olá, preciso entender por favor como começar a encontrar os contatos que preciso
- (2018-11-12, v:1.1) Not connecting to Salesforce
I'm not seeing any enrichment data in Salesforce.
- (2018-08-06, v:1.1) Paul Jordan: function
Good Morning, I attempted to utilize Clearbit over the weekend, and can't seem to launch. Is there a walk-through available? Linda Jordan, USA Today [email protected]
- (2018-07-10, v:1.1) Vincent E. Martinelli: nothing happens
I added the Chrome extension, it shows as active in Chrome extension settings, but can't be found in Salesforce. I am the only user of Salesforce and have tried to give myself access to Clearbit but there is no sign of Clearbit in the Salesforce settings.
- (2018-06-18, v:1.1) Richie Rich: searching
problem in searching email for business purpose.
- (2018-06-18, v:1.1) Richie Rich: email