Remove iframe from active tab
This chrome extension helps remove all the unwanted ads Technically, what is does is to search for iframes on a HTML page and remove them
- (2021-07-10) Steffi Kaizun: Removed not only the iframes I didn't want to see (i.e., ads), but the content I *did* want to see (i.e., article, video, etc.). It would have been nice if it allowed selectable frames. Also, when I refreshed the page, everything that had been removed was back, so it doesn't "remember" what should be removed, as some ad/site blockers do. Worthless.
- (2020-03-31) Witra: There is a list of websites that this extension works on, you cant ad any to this list, and it cant block iframes automatically on all websites. On the sites you cant automatically make it remove iframes you have to click the extension every time the site is refreshed.
- (2018-05-23) sonic65101: Works great. No more annoying Twitch livestreams on the Websites I want to support by disabling my AdBlocker, and best of all, the sites don't detect it as an AdBlocker.
- (2018-02-09) merci i hop develop otions auto or mous context menu to choose bloking
- (2018-01-17) Bud Zapata: Works great for what it is, just wish there was a way to start each page load with all iframes auto-disabled.
- (2017-09-11) Keith Davis: Magical. I am stunned how well this works. Many ads these days are in iFrames -- you know, those very slow-to-load ads that like to clog up memory -- gone with a click of a button. This wasn't the original purpose of me grabbing this extension, but it works for much more than I could ever expect.
- (2017-08-27) Igor Poslov: Works well. But only manual removal.
- (2017-07-13) Jose Antonio M.A: si fuera automatico seria mejor
- (2017-07-13) Adam Jones: I works. Click on the extensions, and Bam!, all the annoying iframe ads are toast.
- (2020-10-24, v:1.5) Sergio: Auto-enable option.
Hello, your extension works great, but as another has also requested, I would like for the extension to have a toggle the user could switch so that the extension is always enabled and the user would only need to click on it to disable it should they encounter a problem. Thank you very much for your efforts.