Expunge all sites of ZergNet links.
Many blogs feature "Around The Web" sections in their sidebars and footers, which have unrelated links that end up taking you a portal called ZergNet. The links don't actually take the user to the articles they seem to, which can be frustrating. This extension simply removes the links in the first place.
- (2021-01-12) Matt Trudel: Does not work, tested on IMDB
- (2020-06-25) Toby Eglesfield: Doens't work
- (2019-07-31) QicQ Amsterdam: Does not remove zergnet banners.
- (2019-05-04) Oliver Kirchhoff: Does not work on IMDB.COM
- (2019-03-24) Somaye R.: does not work
- (2018-08-24) Prime Optimus: Not yet working with extremetech.com Once it works with that it will likely work with all other sites that it currently does not work for.
- (2018-06-18) Bill Shoulder: Doesn't work. (Tested on Extremetech)
- (2018-04-18) Angela Trahan: Does not work.
- (2018-04-08) Skull Kid: Doesn't work, Tested with IMDB and the section "around the web" still showed up. Tried clearing cache and restarting still didn't work.
- (2017-06-01) Kevin Rettig: Zergnet is click-bait. This fixes it. Thanks!
- (2017-02-28) Steven Latta: Not working
- (2016-11-18) Daniel Szabo: Does what it says it does.
- (2016-09-03) Derek Cheung: Works perfectly. Cheers to less clickbait
- (2016-06-27) Ákos Petik: Engem a Minecraft wikin idegesített a hülye zergnet, de ez a bővítmény szépen eltüntette. mindenkinek ajánlom!
- (2016-02-15) Filippos Koliopanos: It simply doesn't work
- (2015-12-16) Awesome. Hate those stupid Zergnet stories...