Chrome extension to enable capturing of a tab as a image to broadcast to other listening browsers.
Very lightweight screen sharing extension that can stream your web browser window to one or more participants. First click on the extension and activate screen sharing, then copy and send out the link at which participants can view your stream. Participants will be able to use any web browser to join your screen sharing session. They will not have to install any additional software. Communikate Screen Sharing is also lightweight on network connectivity, since compressed jpeg images are sent out to participants only when your screen changes. Your mouse movements are sent as coordinates separate from the screen captured jpeg and will show up on the participants screen as a red laser pointer. Feel free to use your mouse to direct the presentation.
- (2015-08-03) Scott Caviness: With my business i cant always answer the phone this service lets me stay up tp the second.
- (2014-11-05) Darcie De Caprio: Simple, easy to use extension to share my Chrome tab with coworkers. Easy installation and very efficient. A few feature updates of allowing the host to see what is being shared or who is viewing will make this a 5 star extension. Nice!
- (2014-11-03) darekm101: As the host you need this extension and need to be running Chrome, but participants don't. Just send them a link from and they will see your web browser screen. Nice!
- (2014-10-09) Saransh Chhibber: This is great. Neat and simple and works like a charm. Super efficient!
- (2023-01-30, v:1.4) darekm101: Test from Darek
Posting feedback test to legacy Screen Recorded from CommuniKate.
- (2021-08-09, v:1.4) Ian Foutch: 11c7cc74-e5e6-4b0d-a5f5-d09cb22dad63
- (2021-08-09, v:1.4) Ian Foutch: Test
- (2015-05-10, v:1.4) Tasha Higgins: black screen
When I share, I get a black screen with a red boarder.
- (2015-04-08, v:1.4) Bonnie Terk: can't login
I am using my kate phone number and password but it is not working on this extension