Github HTML Preview provide a quick way to preview the html files in the tree browser
Github HTML Preview provide a quick way to preview the html files in the Github. It append two button to the toolbar in the file preview page,and you will see it in the screenshot.The "HTML Preview" button will toggle the visibility of preview page.The "Extennal ICO" button will open a new tab page to show it. Bug Report: [email protected]
- (2019-05-14) Raphael Gabbay: Doesn't work anymore
- (2017-03-28) Mike Glover: Does not work anymore.
- (2016-06-02) Oscar Dominguez: Doesn't work
- (2016-05-14) Chirag Bhatia: Doesn't work
- (2016-03-18) Narek Amirbekian: Doesn't work
- (2016-02-24) Ricardo Villamil: It doesn't work.
- (2015-12-19) Yiming Xie: not work
- (2015-10-06) Sarath Kumar Purushothaman: I don't see the button at all!
- (2015-08-03) Wésley Queiroz: Doesn't work!
- (2014-07-18) Joe Doakes: Doesn't work for me. It says it's loading but it doesn't do anything...
- (2014-06-17) Issue-1: On page iframe preview is not working. Issue-2: Github page has to be refresh again in order to appear the html preview button. Hope these'll be fixed soon. I'm giving it 5 star for the developer's effort.
- (2014-03-31) I've not figured out how to use this extension. The explanation here is too brief.
- (2013-05-28) proszek420: Works fine !:)