Turns trello cards into a handy dashboard on your desktop. It highlights urgent tasks if you provide deadlines like this: / Apr 30
How to use: open Trello cards in separate browser windows and click the extension icon * Removes visual noise leaving only checklists. * Highlights urgent tasks if you provide deadlines like this: / Apr 30
- (2018-06-21) Just Sturgis: For those that are looking for a clean view of just your task/checklists on each Trello card, this is a great extension. It is simple, no bells or whistles. Simply install the extension, open any Trello card and then minimize the browser window/tab to about 1/4 size and the view will change to a focus on any checklists on the card. One really nice additional feature is the ability to add natural language priority dates (i.e. /June 26) and have those items highlighted in red on the checklist when the date is due or past due. Very responsive and conscientious dev as well.
- (2016-05-06) Роман Княжук: Охуенчик.
- (2016-05-05) Anton Yarusov: Great extension! Must have for everyone who uses Trello.
- (2018-05-30, v:0.9.3) Just Sturgis: Doesn't seem to work
I've tried everything just like the instructions here:(https://readymag.com/valerypopoff/trello/) but Trello-To-do Notes doesn't work for me. Could there be a conflict with other Trello extensions?
- (2016-06-25, v:0.9.3) Brett Wyrick: How does this work?
Do I have to open up a particular card in Trello, or what happens with this? Because right now I can't even click the icon. Nothing happens when I click it.