An extension that counts points on trello cards. We use it at OGD to make trello work just a bit better as a Scrum board. *…
An extension that counts points on trello cards. We use it at OGD to make trello work just a bit better as a Scrum board. * shows points typed between parens. (e.g. "improve the world (2)") * It dims cards that have no points assigned (So everyone's aware that those tasks aren't accounted for in the totals) * You can use '?' to indicate that the count is not known yet * If a list has a '?' card it's point total will end in '?' as well * large numbers are presented in red * Presents card that have a title surrounded by three stars like: "***card title***" as "separator" cards. Use labels to color them. * Shows the board description using a button that is more discoverable than the trello default * Allows you to put (B) (I) (D) next to a list title (for indicating (B)acklog, (I)n work and (D)one. It shows lists that are backlog or done using a darker color Note: * Doesn't have the point picker in the trello card
- (2014-09-05) Danijel Lendvaj: Shame it doesn't support filters. List counter doesn't update when we filter.
- (2014-06-27) cf: Nice extension. Really like the "separator cards for lists" But the gray thing is really annoying. I know i can turn it off but it keeps resetting to turn cards gray when they don't have points and this drives me crazy.
- (2014-03-22) Shane Carr: Thanks for making a Trello section divider extension. It works great. The fact that you need to surround the title with stars makes the cards look like section dividers even to colleagues not using the extension. The storypoints thing looks cool, too. We might use that in the future.
- (2013-03-07) Stan Fuller: This works better for me than some of the other "point" extensions. I would give it FIVE stars if it changed the list totals when filtering...
- (2017-04-06, v:7) Kimberly Passick: Chrome - keeps changing settings
Using Chrome. Whenever I change data or upload a file, the app keeps changing the Dim setting back to default.
- (2016-06-09, v:7) RoseAngela Williams: (B)(I)(D) Tag in OGD
Please return the tag functionality for (B)(I)(D) feature. All lists with any of these tags are not functioning as your description claims. I depend on these for planning and managing my work more than most of the third party apps I use. Please do not think that this feature is not considered a premiere feature because requests are not significantly obvious on this board. People migrate to alternate solutions until the feature returns. It will be worth your while. What is the status?
- (2015-06-10, v:7) Peta Jardine: Dim Cards with no points
Hi, I love this extension and I want to keep using it, but I am constantly having problems where I'll open a card on a board and when I close it the Dim Cards without storypoints option is enabled (even sometimes if it's showing unticked in the menu). Sometimes opening another card will turn it back off, but more often than not it just keeps happening and I have to keep going into the menu, enabling it and disabling it.
- (2014-05-06, v:6) Anne 9988: Colored cards Trello lists
Hello, I integrated your add on for Trello already and it is working good. Could you please tell me how I can add the colored cards which are integrated on your screenshot for the add on. We want to use them to slip the lists in differnet sections(your example sprint 1, sprint 2 and ready to test). Many thanks in advance! Kind regards
- (2014-04-01, v:6) Jerzy Potocki: Enter card, exit card and lose settings
I have: - "Dim cards without storypoints" - disabled, - "Show labels with '***titles***' as marker cards" enabled. After I open a card and close it both are enabled. Clicking on some cards disable it again...
- (2014-01-15, v:5) rfjacobs werk: (B)(I)(D) broken in OGD-extension after Trello update
Hi, Trello notified me today (15-1-2014) about teir new features in Trello. Since this update the (B)(I)(D)-option in the OGD-extension is not working any longer and rmains visible in the list titles. Kind regards, Richard Jacobs