This extension will let you add a link to a list on a board on Trello.
This is a Google Chrome extension that lets you add the currently viewed page to a board on Trello.
- (2020-11-20) Artemi Lebedev: Invalid return_url
- (2019-02-07) Works great! Here's how to use it: After you install the extension, its icon will appear on the toolbar. Right click on it --> options --> click on 'You can generate one here' --> copy the generated key --> right click on the extensions icon again --> options --> now you have to paste the API key and select the board and list.
- (2016-02-23) Sverker Brundin: Worked fine for a while, but doesn't any more.
- (2015-10-29) Ben Klaasen: Spot on. Does exactly what I need. Thank you!
- (2014-04-14) Excellent. Totally useful.
- (2013-09-23) Cathy Booth: Just what I was looking for to add a Trello card for a link from the current webpage. Marked down one star because I had to figure out the API bit - include guidance on how this and I'd put it at 5 stars.
- (2015-05-24, v:1.1) Francesc Saldaña: not sending because of API
is this a security issue??
- (2015-04-02, v:1.1) Periodically loses API access
It seems that after a period of time (maybe a week or two, not sure precisely), the extension no longer has the ability to post, or get the list of boards/lists. The API key is still there. It can be fixed by removing the extension and re-adding it.