Lets you download web pages as PDF in one click.
This add-on lets you save web pages to PDF. It uses the https://pdfcrowd.com HTML to PDF web service. The extension works right out of the box using the default settings. If you want to customize the PDF you can sign up for a paid account at Pdfcrowd. The available options include page size, page orientation, margins, password protection, initial view, etc. You can learn more about the extension at https://pdfcrowd.com/save-as-pdf-explained/ The toolbar button is updated after each conversion: - A red rectangle indicates an error. Hover your mouse over the button and a tooltip will display the error message. - A little red dot indicates that you are not logged in at Pdfcrowd, hence the default settings were used. We have an API: https://pdfcrowd.com/html-to-pdf-api/ **Please note**, that for security reasons it is not possible to create PDF from pages that use a server-based session to identify a user, e.g. your webmail inbox, online banking, shopping cart content, payment checkout, and the likes.
- (2021-04-27) Khushi Lunkad: Doesn't work for sites that need a login. Better off using pdf mage (which won't work 50% of the times)
- (2021-03-20) Alexander Levichev: doesn't work
- (2021-01-04) Pouryaポウリヤ: Doesn't work it only says ERR.
- (2020-12-29) Irene D: Does NOT convert a pdf to webpage. Gives blank pages. Seems to be an ad to get you to PAY for a properly working app.
- (2020-11-14) Arazmuhammet Atayev: Perfect app, but it would be much better if the name of downloading pdf is the webpage's name, and not the link of the webpage!
- (2020-10-29) Vitali Milti: Do not install !! Now the situation with this application has changed ... When setting the PDF page, this application sends to the infected site that is in the black lists of anti-virus programs! Не устанавливайте!! Сейчас ситуация с этим приложением изменилась... При настройках страницы ПДФ это приложение отсылает на завирусованный сайт который находится в блек-листах антивирусных программ!
- (2020-10-17) Rushabh Shah: The default option to convert is landscape mode which for me is useless and I cant change that too. Avoid this extension until fixed
- (2020-10-14) Cristhian E Rios Sanchez: Totally useless, it seems to be a fake extension. They are probably stealing info.
- (2020-09-28) Chris Conley: I tried to use it to convert a page on my college's website to PDF in my student account. I opened the PDF to find an image of my college's login page. They are collecting what users are printing, basically. This is a severe security concern and I am reporting this extension.
- (2020-09-13) LIUHONG WEI: 调用在线服务进行生成的。可以生成，效果还行，不过知乎这种的可能会缺内容。 用来用去，还是自己拷贝到 Word 然后导出为 PDF 靠谱。
- (2020-09-13) Mark Morgan: Не работает. Нет соединения с сервером производителя программы.
- (2020-09-09) Aadil Mughal: very useful for me,thanks
- (2020-08-11) Женя Стольгиченко: It makes a pdf out of url, not opened in browser page, so youll stuck with pdf of login page
- (2020-08-08) Abdullah Munawar Siregar: Sangat Bagus Dan Gampang,,Awesome
- (2020-08-04) Cristian Lopez: Sublime.
- (2020-07-26) Brendy North: Jen... nefunguje ...
- (2020-07-23) László Kiss: A beállításokra átirányít a weboldalukra, ahol csak a licensz megvásárlásával lehet használni. Alapból rosszul tördel.
- (2020-06-24) Ezequiel Guerrero: Does not work
- (2020-04-15) Shubham Manna: absolutely loved it does what it is supposed to easily saves whole web page to pdf
- (2020-04-06) Dr. Safvat: Error
- (2020-03-30) Faheem Ahmad: i dont like it because it is not working
- (2020-03-17) George A Capola: flimsy-juust opens ant downloader
- (2020-03-09) Jovin Hwang: 很好，能很好地保存页面，而不损失一些排版。
- (2019-12-13) Add some extra text that is not part of the page content for his own publicity
- (2019-11-21) 2 Ekmek 1 Maltepe: yaklaşık 5 sayfa boyutundaki internet site verisini kaydetmedi. Sadece ekranda görünen sayfayı pdf olarak kaydediyor.
- (2019-10-11) Corentin Le Guen: Découpe mal et met un gros logo en bas de chaque page du PDF pour faire de la pub.
- (2019-10-08) Konstantin Rubikoff: Nice!!!!!!!!! Thx!
- (2019-09-24) Alessandro Bianchin: Useless
- (2019-09-11) Trurl Klapaucius: piece of garbage
- (2019-07-28) Max Power: РЕКЛАМА
- (2019-07-23) NanoCheeZe MEQUAVIS: doesn't save the page, uses an api that access the site, so you don't get your local data
- (2019-07-19) DeJa Vu: looser , just words no photos - LoooooooooooL
- (2019-07-11) Sally Robertson: Use it frequently...always works fine.
- (2019-07-04) Alex May: барахло!
- (2019-06-11) Scott Johnson: It's ok. Doesn't save all photos from the page I tried it on.
- (2019-06-08) Abhay: verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow
- (2019-06-03) Luis Rodriguez: 1) Excelente extencion, por el momento todo muy bien. (5 e)
- (2019-05-12) Coming Soon: adds a watermark and it uses it's own server for rendering which means if you have something specific to your local machine, it won't screenshot the page properly
- (2019-05-09) Paul Weston: Callapsing content that is being viewed expanded is saved as callapsed .... doesnt do me any good to save it
- (2019-05-01) Alan B: bloomin adverts between pages
- (2019-04-22) tjt263: Was about to leave a 5 star review, and then I noticed the foot of every page was vandalized with banners promoting this product. Shot yourself in the foot there. I removed it in favour of PDF Mage: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/pdfmage
- (2019-04-01) Kyle T.: USELESS MISSED PAGES
- (2019-03-19) Doesn't work when you're signed in a website.
- (2019-03-14) Sérgio Neto: Muito bom, ótimo recomendo... Precisa melhorar a sincronia dos conteúdos da página nas margens e bordas... By Neto...
- (2019-03-05) Devotion Chikutuva: good
- (2019-03-01) Dev Relia: Does'nt work
- (2019-02-21) Paul Johnson: Fails on any pages that require login details, Opera Browser has a much better save to PDF built in
- (2019-01-03) achol dur: Its Really Awesome
- (2018-12-23) avelyn liao: 但每页都加上自己的面对开发者的广告好烦
- (2020-11-12, v:1.12) Brian Hurst: Pictures not saving
Hello, only the first picture on a page will save, but the rest end up as gray squares. How can I fix this problem?
- (2020-01-30, v:1.12) dennis ditmars: it appears that your ext has stopped working...?
I contantly get the code of being Failed. I try resuming but it quickly pops back to Failed. Several different website pages...still the same.
- (2018-10-12, v:1.12) tamil selvan: save not Pdf
PDF file save not aress ples help me to
- (2018-10-01, v:1.12) Harsh Kumar:  hostname not resolved
While trying to create a PDF file from an internal org website, I get the error -  hostname not resolved. Please advise if there is a resolution to solve this. Site page i am trying to convert to pdf - http://csapps.isus.emc.com/cstonsite/
- (2018-02-08, v:1.12) does not handle like over 1000 lines
- (2018-01-20, v:1.12) gedeon .gedeon: 8000 pages on one pdf file?
is it possible to create one pdf file with 8000 pages?
- (2018-01-08, v:1.12) Anup Srivastava: Could not move extension directory into profile.
i am getting message while adding extension..."Could not move extension directory into profile".
- (2017-09-29, v:1.7) L rogern: webpic format
the Save as PDF extension do not support webpic format?
- (2017-08-10, v:1.7) Not working
I click on the button, it seems to work and show movement on the icon but then nothing happens and an exclamation mark appears.
- (2017-07-23, v:1.7) Ari: Button doesn't work
Every time I hit the button in the toolbar, nothing happens. It worked fine the first webpage, but now it simple doesn't work. I've checked that I'm connected to the internet and that the webpages aren't blocked or anything, but everything else is fine.
- (2017-03-10, v:1.7) jian lv: cant support chinese lang page
cant support chinese lang page?
- (2017-01-18, v:1.7) ,,Mike Boyd: Save
How do you save a pdf after editing it