Lets you download web pages as PDF in one click.
This add-on lets you save web pages to PDF. It uses the https://pdfcrowd.com HTML to PDF web service. The extension works right out of the box using the default settings. If you want to customize the PDF you can sign up for a paid account at Pdfcrowd. The available options include page size, page orientation, margins, password protection, initial view, etc. You can learn more about the extension at https://pdfcrowd.com/save-as-pdf-explained/ The toolbar button is updated after each conversion: - A red rectangle indicates an error. Hover your mouse over the button and a tooltip will display the error message. - A little red dot indicates that you are not logged in at Pdfcrowd, hence the default settings were used. We have an API: https://pdfcrowd.com/html-to-pdf-api/ **Please note**, that for security reasons it is not possible to create PDF from pages that use a server-based session to identify a user, e.g. your webmail inbox, online banking, shopping cart content, payment checkout, and the likes.
- (2019-12-13) Alioune Mbaye: Add some extra text that is not part of the page content for his own publicity
- (2019-11-21) 2 Ekmek 1 Maltepe: yaklaşık 5 sayfa boyutundaki internet site verisini kaydetmedi. Sadece ekranda görünen sayfayı pdf olarak kaydediyor.
- (2019-10-11) Corentin Le Guen: Découpe mal et met un gros logo en bas de chaque page du PDF pour faire de la pub.
- (2019-10-08) Konstantin Rubikoff: Nice!!!!!!!!! Thx!
- (2019-09-24) Alessandro Bianchin: Useless
- (2019-09-11) Trurl Klapaucius: piece of garbage
- (2019-07-28) Max Power: РЕКЛАМА
- (2019-07-23) NanoCheeZe MEQUAVIS: doesn't save the page, uses an api that access the site, so you don't get your local data
- (2019-07-19) DeJa Vu: looser , just words no photos - LoooooooooooL
- (2019-07-11) Sally Robertson: Use it frequently...always works fine.
- (2019-07-04) Alex May: барахло!
- (2019-06-11) Scott Johnson: It's ok. Doesn't save all photos from the page I tried it on.
- (2019-06-08) Abhay Singh: verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow
- (2019-06-03) Luis Rodriguez: 1) Excelente extencion, por el momento todo muy bien. (5 e)
- (2019-05-12) Coming Soon: adds a watermark and it uses it's own server for rendering which means if you have something specific to your local machine, it won't screenshot the page properly
- (2019-05-09) Paul Weston: Callapsing content that is being viewed expanded is saved as callapsed .... doesnt do me any good to save it
- (2019-05-01) Alan: bloomin adverts between pages
- (2019-04-22) tjt263: Was about to leave a 5 star review, and then I noticed the foot of every page was vandalized with banners promoting this product. Shot yourself in the foot there. I removed it in favour of PDF Mage: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/pdfmage
- (2019-04-01) Kyle T.: USELESS MISSED PAGES
- (2019-03-19) Doesn't work when you're signed in a website.
- (2019-03-14) Sérgio Neto: Muito bom, ótimo recomendo... Precisa melhorar a sincronia dos conteúdos da página nas margens e bordas... By Neto...
- (2019-03-05) Devotion Chikutuva: good
- (2019-03-01) Dev Relia: Does'nt work
- (2019-02-21) Paul Johnson: Fails on any pages that require login details, Opera Browser has a much better save to PDF built in
- (2020-01-30, v:1.12) dennis ditmars: it appears that your ext has stopped working...?
I contantly get the code of being Failed. I try resuming but it quickly pops back to Failed. Several different website pages...still the same.
- (2018-10-12, v:1.12) tamil selvan: save not Pdf
PDF file save not aress ples help me to
- (2018-10-01, v:1.12) Harsh Kumar:  hostname not resolved
While trying to create a PDF file from an internal org website, I get the error -  hostname not resolved. Please advise if there is a resolution to solve this. Site page i am trying to convert to pdf - http://csapps.isus.emc.com/cstonsite/
- (2018-02-08, v:1.12) does not handle like over 1000 lines
- (2018-01-20, v:1.12) gedeon .gedeon: 8000 pages on one pdf file?
is it possible to create one pdf file with 8000 pages?
- (2018-01-08, v:1.12) Anup Srivastava: Could not move extension directory into profile.
i am getting message while adding extension..."Could not move extension directory into profile".
- (2017-09-29, v:1.7) L rogern: webpic format
the Save as PDF extension do not support webpic format?
- (2017-08-10, v:1.7) Not working
I click on the button, it seems to work and show movement on the icon but then nothing happens and an exclamation mark appears.
- (2017-07-23, v:1.7) Ariana Grajales: Button doesn't work
Every time I hit the button in the toolbar, nothing happens. It worked fine the first webpage, but now it simple doesn't work. I've checked that I'm connected to the internet and that the webpages aren't blocked or anything, but everything else is fine.
- (2017-03-10, v:1.7) jian lv: cant support chinese lang page
cant support chinese lang page?
- (2017-01-18, v:1.7) ,,Mike Boyd: Save
How do you save a pdf after editing it