This extension saves all open tabs to Pocket
One-click button to save all open tabs to Pocket
- (2017-01-24) Christopher Larson: As the other reviewer said, the only real weakness is always including the pinned tabs. It's fairly easy to work around, though, by selecting the other tabs and dragging them out into a new window before saving them to pocket.
- (2015-05-07) Jack Daniels: This is great, but would it be possible for it to only to save non-pinned tabs? That way you can pin the tabs you don't want to save to pocket.
- (2015-01-07) Michael Liquori: One of the main reasons I left Chrome browser to Firefox was to have this capability, now I can finally use Chrome (and Opera) thanks to Wendy Wu!
- (2014-12-18) Rodrigo Varella Rahmi: Awesome!!!! I was waiting for years to have this feature
- (2017-02-01, v:1.0) Kevin Rettig: Exclude Pinned tabs
Love the app. I would prefer if it didn't save Pinned TAbs (gmail, calendar, etc). Or make this a configurable option
- (2015-01-07, v:1.0) Michael Liquori: Thank You, Big suggestion though:
Thanks for this, it's a very important feature for me. One thing I don't like is that it causes all pages to change, (unlike when you add using the pocket button). It would be great to have the option to have the pages remain loaded (in case I have filled a form in one tab). Or, at least, to set the extension to automatically go Backwards in each tab after completing it's usual run. I know the work around is to put tabs I want to save in a separate window, but when I have more than one this is not very efficient. Thanks!
- (2015-01-05, v:1.0) Edwin Huang: Fails
We were unable to process your request. Please refresh the page and try again (error 5107).