Save all opening tabs in current window to Pocket.
Send all of the opening tabs in current window to Pocket for later reading. =====Change logs===== v1.2 - 03/Mar/2017 * Add an option to include of exclude pinned tabs.
- (2020-01-20) ZiY Chen: Really useful Life saver!
- (2019-05-23) Don St.Clair: It is probably the fault of my browser or low levels of RAM, but the popup window of tab URLs doesnt show the SAVE button so I can't do anything with this. Deleting it now, sadly, I wanted it to work.
- (2019-03-06) Matthew S. Schwartz: Hooray! I am very glad that this extension exists, and that it works. :)
- (2018-03-20) Ser Qualquer: Exatamente o que estava procurado. Ótima extensão. Parabéns.
- (2016-08-14) Dan Saksún: very useful ! - I open all the articles I find interesting in my web rss reader (inoreader), review if I really want to read them - and then transfer them to pocket in one click ! Thank You !
- (2015-10-29) Pratha Cr: very helpful.. Is to possible to add an option in context menu to save all tab to pocket?
- (2018-01-14, v:1.2) add tags
usually I have a group of tabs that are related, can you add the ability to add tags to all of the tabs?
- (2016-10-22, v:1.1) Cristian Conti: Save only tabs on right
I'd like to have a function to save only the tabs on the right side of the current tab. Sometimes when you open some links from a page you want to save all those links but not all the opened tabs opened before.