Switch between multiple Google (including Gmail, YouTube, Drive, etc), Facebook, Twitter and Reddit accounts in one single click!
Are you tired of constantly logging in and out of your Gmail, Facebook or Twitter accounts? With Easy Account Switcher you can switch between multiple accounts in one single click! Step 1: Create a few profiles (in the options page) Step 2: Next we need to associate each profile with our different Gmail and Facebook, or Twitter accounts. To do that, click the Easy Account Switcher icon here and click this “Record a new session” button here. This is an important step because it prevents clears any garbage data from saving. Now open Gmail and login to your account as you normally do. Once loaded, click the save button to save the cookies from this session into your profile. Our first profile is now saved. Step 3: Repeat the process to save your second Gmail account into your second profile and so forth. Clicking the load buttons anytime will now automatically log you into the Gmail account which you associated with that profile. P.S. You can have multiple tabs open with your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit accounts and it will automatically log you into all your accounts too. To keep things simple, Easy Account Switcher only saves your Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit accounts. If you need to add more sites, open the advances settings on the options page and add the domains here. That’s it! Hope you will save a lot of valuable time with this extension.
- (2020-09-11) Jawad Ahmed: Doesnt work
- (2019-09-30) Petr Stránský: Wow, accidentally deleted all of my cookies. Thanks :)
- (2019-09-22) Günther Bosch: It "kind of worked" to switch between the accounts, but it paused my bookmark syncing, which is also over a google account. When I removed the extension, I realized that it completely crashed my cookies. Was not able to login to google with any accounts. Google complaint about "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings. Enable cookies". I had to reset chrome to get my browser working again.
- (2018-12-21) Alon Denis: I deleted some profiles, but I can't create new profile anymore. Unusable.
- (2018-09-13) Givon Lee: Only works for first time. The next use was failed/stuck, can not add new profiles. Gonna uninstall it soon now.
- (2018-03-05) Sakari M: Not helpful if it's only for gmail accounts. Need to allow all email accounts.
- (2017-10-24) Mali King: Great! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :)
- (2017-07-11) Spiridon Vangelopoulos: Πάρα πολύ καλό
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.4) michelle anderson: facebook
how to enter my facebook account when it says i already has the phone number in
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.4) michelle anderson: reenter facebook
can not get into my facebook account stop at mobile phone says its in the account already and wont let me in
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.4) michelle anderson: facebook web
have phone number in facebook got kicked out and can not reboot my account won.t excepted it
- (2019-04-14, v:0.0.4) [email protected] 123456789: thnx...
help me guys im' lose memory this account its' not sitisfied.. i have no time for this' account but im need to email. but my games its dire .ct this email.
- (2019-01-03, v:0.0.4) Mike Turco: Does it work on Chromebook?
Does it change (or mess with) who's signed in on the chromebook, when you switch user accounts in the browser?
- (2018-09-04, v:0.0.4) Reymarr Hijara: Malicous
My Avast detects your website as Mal... Why?
- (2018-03-02, v:0.0.4) Tobias Hansen: Sync
Does this extension support sync between devices?
- (2018-02-21, v:0.0.4) vonveezil2: Disabling Account Switcher
How do I get this off my Facebook? If I wanted such a function fine, but I didn't and it just appeared one day. I do not want it on my account. How do I remove it.
- (2017-11-28, v:0.0.4) Cindy Marie: existing accounts
can I use this to switch this between existing accounts on facebook ?
- (2017-08-07, v:0.0.4) Toan Nguyen: Profile number?
How many profiles can I create?
- (2017-03-30, v:0.0.3) Zeeshan Khan: Safe?
Safe extension for the data? No privacy problem, like hacking accounts?