Capture images or links from any website to add to Wecora
Completely redesigned to make it easier to capture not only individual images but multiple images on a page to send to a project. To use, simply CLICK on the Wecora button in your toolbar. All the images on the page will then appear in a grid for you to select. If you want to select multiple at a time, just click the Select Multiple button in the top right. Please note, when selecting multiple images you will not be able to enter individual item details, you'll need to do that later on Wecora. If you select an individual image, you can enter full details. Quick tip! If you see a single image you want to capture, just RIGHT CLICK the image and select "Add to Wecora" to add that image and details to Wecora.
- (2018-10-21) Jana Manning: I would rather give this 2.5 stars. I subscribe to this and still want to love it, but... while it "generally" works to capture "most" images, there are many glitches and support is never available with the chat icon - you just create a ticket and later get an email that generally doesn't offer a solution. Some things require a little more interaction and that's not an option. In addition to the lack of real support, the biggest dissapointments are that 1. It won't connect with Quickbooks desktop v. Pro 2016, so the QB features are useless even after attempts to get support (I believe it only works with online version of QB), and 2. the app thinks my laptop is a phone and so when I'm on my laptop I don't have access to many features (including the ability to add images to boards!) Still trying to get support for this.
- (2018-05-02) Bethany Wrede Peterson: Won't link to my account no matter how many times I sign in, close window, relaunch....
- (2017-07-01) Wanted to love it but...no.
- (2016-02-12) Josh Lippiner: Excellent way to quickly capture items from around the web. Would like the ability to shut on and off on a per site basis, but other than that it works great.
- (2018-04-02, v:2.12) Booklet clipits
I have Booklet on Chrome and it works great, until I get to my board and click the + sign. None of my images show up under my login. They show up under my bosses login and then she needs to move them on the board so I can see them. This is a major inconvenience. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
- (2017-08-11, v:1.5) Can't Clip from The Pillow Collection
Hi - I'm unable to grab images from thepillowcollection.com. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
- (2017-06-01, v:1.3) can't clip
Hi guys....I am using chrome as instructed but still having issues with certain sites not allowing me to "grab" the wecora button or it's just not available at all. The Basset web site doesn't show the button at all. Any help would be appreciated.