A Chrome extension wrapper for Trello-Bookmarklet
0.2.6 What's New Bugfix for notification 0.2.5 What's New Dropdown menu to select board/list 0.2.4 What's New Better overlay position About Card this to Trello is a wrapper with some enhancements for Trello-Bookmarklet. With this extension you can use to create a card in Trello from: * FogBugz cases * JIRA issues * GitHub issues and commits * The selected text from an arbitrary URL It will walk you through a simple setup when first time you run: * Authorize the site to interact with Trello * Select the list that you'd like the bookmarklet to add cards too The card created in Trello will attempt to: * use the name of the FogBugz/JIRA/GitHub/etc case * include a link to the case in the card description * (optionally) include any selected text in the description Some improvements: * dropdown menu to select board/list * no need to input API key for new site * add right-click menu support * native desktop notification support * skip closed boards Credits * [Trello-Bookmarklet](https://github.com/danlec/Trello-Bookmarklet)
- (2015-12-18) Jonathan Spasiuk: Very good and useful, but it doesn't work properly yet. Anyway, great idea and i hope it continues improving
- (2015-10-13) Pete Short: A great, simple idea. Is it possible to automatically include an image thumbnail of the website you are creating a card for?
- (2015-06-30) James Bloor: It works, but needs some options to customise it. such as being able to define how the 'card' is constructed based on the jira ticket.
- (2015-06-03) Stephen Dewey: Often breaks for periods of time and then starts working again. I think it needs more test cases or something.
- (2015-05-11) Mac Nin-ja: i love this extension and been very useful to me.. simple, fast and it just works!
- (2015-04-09) Wes: Often times opens up multiple copies of the same trello card when launching the created card from a Chrome notification. I typically open cards I create to edit/improve them so this is somewhat annoying.
- (2015-03-08) Laurent Devos: The card simply doesn't appear in trello. Great idea, ... but doesn't work.
- (2015-02-15) Sabree Blackmon: When it works, it works well. However, as noted in other reviews, it breaks if there is any CSS conflicts with the target page. Given the ubiquitous names for its CSS elements (.dropdown-menu, .dropdown-menu-vertical, etc) it's no wonder why many pages break. The developer seems pretty unresponsive, but the source is available on GitHub.
- (2014-12-02) Brandon Zylstra: Useful when it works, but it is easily affected by CSS on the target page, which might be the reason the menu *often* fails to work altogether when it asks you which board you want to add to. Also the notifications that pop up telling you where the card was added will open about a dozen or so tabs if you click the link.
- (2014-10-20) 민혁황: 웹페이지 제목과 링크를 트렐로에 쉽게 추가할 수 있어서 좋네요
- (2014-07-13) Zsolt Bakó: unstable... but useful
- (2013-12-18) Amy B: Awesome app. Thanks! Took me a second to figure out how to do it. Perhaps some instructions for people who are less computer-savy might be good. But I love the app, it's awesome!
- (2020-07-07, v:0.2.6) Dannielsom Miranda: Sistemas de gestão de documentos
Como faço para poder destravar essa funcionalidade em sistemas internos, como por exemplo, eu quero criar um cartão a partir do sistema interno de gestão de documentos da minha instituição, mas como é um sistema privado, ele não deixa eu criar cartão. Tem alguma possibilidade de destravar essa segurança?
- (2019-02-26, v:0.2.6) Daniel Fortes: Can you fix the CSS bug?
On some pages the text of the extension simply does not appear because of this
- (2018-01-23, v:0.2.6) Kate Cain Madsen: Not working
When I click the icon, it goes to the extension screen--this screen-- NOT to Trello
- (2016-03-03, v:0.2.6) M: doesnt work at all
right click, 'card this to trello' (from jira) nothing.
- (2016-02-01, v:0.2.6) Michael Chianuri: Do not see the button in Chrome
I used to be able to see the extension button in Chrome. After accidentally uninstalling it, I cannot see it anymore after re-installation.
- (2015-12-18, v:0.2.6) Jonathan Spasiuk: Problem with large list
I have a lot of trello boards and i cant select the ones in the end. It's way off the bottom of the screen and there is no scrollbar.
- (2015-12-05, v:0.2.6) Дмитрий Ветров: Empty list
when i select "card this to trello" from the menu there is only an empty list titled "which list should cards be sent to"
- (2015-11-06, v:0.2.6) Michael Cogswell: Title box
It would be great if the popup box included a text box where I could paste the desired title of my card. Sometimes the automatically generated title isn't great.
- (2015-10-01, v:0.2.6) bjarkirafn: Card on top?
Thanks for this brilliant extension! I'm wondering if it's possible to put the card you added with this extension on top of the list? It would be brilliant if it's possible to choose which option for added card? Thanks!!
- (2015-06-03, v:0.2.6) Jonas Bergenudd: menu empty
I have the same problem as Matthieu. when i select card this to trello from the menu there is only an empty list titled "which list should cards be sent to"
- (2015-05-14, v:0.2.6) Matthieu Cornillon: context menu empty
When I click on certain web pages and click Card this to Trello, I get the pop-up context menu with the question "Which list should cards be sent to", but then there are no lists shown. I am able to successfully send cards to Trello from other web pages on other tabs in the same browser, so it's not about Trello permissions or this generally not working. Consistently fails on some sites (e.g., within Rally) and not on others. Love this plug-in, so I'd love if it could work in this situation! Thank you!
- (2014-12-19, v:0.2.6) Suzannah Porter: Authorization
I only get a pop up that says that I need to authorize trello. Can you put these instructions of how to do this on the "Card This" page in the chrome web store or on the options for the extension?