Chrome Extension for making the Trello date reminder more customizable
This extension makes the default Trello due date feature more customizable by allowing the user to specify when to use which colors. Days info: The number of days indicates when the selected color should be used. A positive number of days is number of days after the deadline. A negative number of days (e.g. "-7") indicates number of days before the deadline. Colors info: Colors are currently limited to only hex colors, as that's easy to write code for. The "#"(hash) character is currently required, so this will allow hex colors of 4 and 7 characters (e.g. #FFF and #FFFFFF) If the is interest in support for RGB and named colors (e.g. light-blue), I'll look into implementing it. Language info: Currently only "UK english" is fully supported (not US english). If there is interest in support for other language send a mail to [email protected] or submit an issue on the github page. You can find the project on github: https://github.com/MGApcDev/Trello-Enhanced-Date and is licensed under the terms of the MIT license. Hope you'll find this extension useful :)
- (2020-01-31) pyrojelli: Good Idea, Bad Implementation. Only colors one blanket color. Could have been sooo good :(
- (2019-08-14) Michelle L: I followed the instructions and used the Help menu, but this extension just colors in all my cards the color that is listed last, regardless of the Days info I type in. Might be a bug that needs to be fixed.
- (2019-04-22) Javier Alcain: Works fine! just remember to set UK English as default language. Thanks!
- (2018-01-14) Leandro Sobral Romano: Perfect!
- (2017-04-30) Martina Bezděková: Sadly, it doesn't work :( But 2stars for good idea, I hope they'll fix it...
- (2016-10-29) Alejandro Perez: It needs to work. It is a good concept, but it need to be tested and ensure that the extension supersides Trello's defaults.
- (2016-05-22) Anna Radziszewska: doesn't work as it should. Turns on only highest negative color
- (2016-09-15, v:1.0.1) David Rojas Elbirt: Dedicated at least 1 hour to set it right and didn't work
Hello, I tried all possible combinations. The dates would stay in black. I disabled all other extensions, restarted Chrome, and still had the same problemas.
- (2016-08-17, v:1.0.1) Luís Rodrigues: Same color for my due dates
Firstly I guess a week or two ago, when I installed the app, everything was working fine. Now I've tried to disable other extensions to find out where the following bug is: all the colors of the due dates are the same even having different patterns chosen in the extension. I guess this is the same issue as Stan exposed previously.
- (2016-05-13, v:1.0.1) Stan Fuller: Not workin' for me...
I must have too many other enhancements enabled or something. This extension highlights ALL my dates with the last color in the list. Stan