Extension that adds a lot of useful features to Trello
With your ideas, suggestions and bug reports please contact me at [email protected] The Ultimello is intended to extend the Trello application with some useful features. Features in Ultimello: - Connections between cards. This feature is still in BETA so your feedback is very much appreciated - Sort lists by * Due Date * Title (alphabetically) * Votes * Labels * Last activity date * Creation Date. * Date of appearance in the list By default sorting is UI only, and is not saved as actual order of the cards, UNLESS you click "Apply current sorting" - Showing cards count in the list's title New in 1.8.0 - Sort by Last Activity - Improvements for overall sorting experience New in 1.7.1 - Huge performance and memory improvements New in 1.6.2 - fix for "too much of connections buttons" New in 1.6 - fix for issue: "Unable to open a board or card after editing connections" New in 1.5 - sort by "Date of appearance in the list" - Default sort order for date based fields is now descendant New in 1.4.42 - fix for issue with not showing the parent card in "show connections" mode - fix for couple of bugs in cards count showing New in 1.4.40 - now connected cards are saved as links - bug fixes for the connected cards feature New in 1.4.20 - fix compatibility issues with new Trello UI updates New in 1.4.1 - fixed issue "Not able to turn off the connected cards feature" New in 1.4 - NEW FEATURE: Connections between cards - fixed issue with configuring labels sort order New in 1.3.7 - fixed issue with saving sort order in Trello New in 1.3.6 - fixed the issue with Ultimello not working when a card is opened via direct link NEW in 1.3.5: - now the sort state of the lists is saved and is automatically applied after the board loading. You can always "Reset" the sort state of the particular list if you don't need it to be automatically sorted. History: Fixed compatibility issues with other extensions. Fixed issues with cards count. Fixed incompatibility with localization. Fixed issue with labels sorting order in a touch enabled devices. Fixed compatibility issue with CardsCounter extension. Ultimello now supports sorting by up to ten labels Small improvement - cards without a Due date are ignored when sorted by Due Date. Fixed bug - lists don't resort after card update. Fixed issue with compatibility with "Scrum for Trello" extension Every feature now could be turned ON/OFF Bugfixes : * Fixed issue with incorrect asc/desc icons * Now all points from "Scrum for Trello" are ignored * Fixed yet another issues connected with new Trello html/css changes * Fixed issues connected with new Trello appearance * Fixed issue appeared due to Chrome security policy changes. * Fixed bug caused by changes in the Trello markup. * Fixed bug with sorting of converted and copied cards. * Fixed one more bug caused by change in Trello markup. The Ultimello is under active development, you can follow the progress, post issues and vote for future features on the Trello Board https://trello.com/board/ultimello-chrome-extension-development/518d557d6768027421000556 There are huge efforts behind the Ultimello, so please don't hurry with the negative rating if you found some issues, but rather let me know about them. Stay tuned and feel free to express your thoughts via email on [email protected] There are a lot of goodies yet to come! Please, go through the instructions on the options page before using the Ultimello.
- (2022-05-31) Pedro de Oliveira (Darth Çeqüella): Not working. Giving "Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093"
- (2022-03-14) K Mason Schecter: Was great... sadly it's dead. Cannot authorize.
- (2022-02-23) Araújo Filho: It cannot be used anymore. When trying to authorize the connection with trello, and error is throw "Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093"
- (2021-12-23) DownHouse DownHouseRe: doesn't work Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
- (2021-12-06) Andrew Seipp: Used to like it, but not can't authenticate with Trello, so can't really use it anymore. Will update if and when the developer fixes this. But as it stands, I cannot use this right now :-(
- (2020-12-15) iran bitumen: i really like it ......it was active but i don't know why it is not available now, however it was installed. that's why i want to re-install it
- (2020-01-29) E M Ngum: Fantastic plugin. Actually better than if Trello had implemented these functionalities themselves as it allows one to personalize the experience. I.e. my team doesn't necessarily have to see what I see and how I've organized things. Which for me, is ideal.
- (2019-09-26) Wesley Barnes: Great extension thank you!
- (2019-07-30) Amy Wright: I LOVE this extension. Sorting the cards and being able to connect cards has made managing projects so much easier. Thank you so much!
- (2019-07-15) Gilles Prevotal: So powerfull, free, just works
- (2019-06-15) Rinart (rinart73): Occasionally stops working for certain cards. I have to reload page again and again.
- (2019-03-21) Just what I needed thank you!
- (2018-09-24) SHAD MAZUMDER: Thanks. Its simple and easy to use. Btw I am only using the total number of cards, but still loves it.
- (2018-06-17) RAMAMURTHY PATHURI: I have installed this extension. But not seeing the filter, or its options. PL let me know, how to resolve this
- (2018-03-25) Paul Drury: Top. Five stars!
- (2018-02-25) พงศกร กิ่งนอก: Very good set of features.
- (2017-09-08) Mayo Ramírez: lo acabo de implementar, en cuanto lo vea mejor seguro que hago un donativo, pero que maravilla!
- (2017-07-30) Gemma Weirs: I installed this for the due date sorting feature, but it isn't working correctly from what I can see. There's the odd card that is where it shouldn't be, and this is when I've only sorted by due date.
- (2017-07-13) Greg Nielsen: Excellent extension. Quick set up, add-ins match Trello's UI, easy to use. Really love the sorting tool and card link tool! Find it very useful!
- (2017-07-12) Dvir Cohen: Full of bugs. Sorting isn't working.
- (2017-06-16) Mike Day: The one feature I would like is for it to be clever enough to create siblings automatically based on parent child relationship
- (2017-05-08) Very good set of features. UI could be better though.
- (2017-04-20) Peter Lam: Love the sorting tools and the connected parents / child features!
- (2017-04-12) Margaret Robertson: The sorting tools work _great_. Made Trello viable for us in a way it hadn't been before.
- (2017-03-23) Георгий Воробьев: Very good!
- (2017-03-23) Heejin Lee: very good! i dont need jira anymore
- (2017-03-16) Yoni Stadlin: Is there a way that to sort all items with due dates in chronological order, and then have all cards without due dates below them?
- (2017-03-05) Judie Gannon: won't open and work
- (2017-03-03) Jared Freesh: Card Linking! Nuff Said.
- (2017-02-06) Awesome tool! I agree with the other commenters, this feature set should be included with base Trello features. This add-on makes Trello so much more powerful. Thank you kindly.
- (2016-11-07) Ivan Tokar: Needed functionality with nice view, Thank you!
- (2016-10-15) Anh Tu Sam: Yuri, thank you soooooo much for building this extension. It's freaking awesome. You should charge 1$ per user/month. I bet thousands of people would buy it..
- (2022-11-02, v:2.3.0) Emily Abry Barre: Utimello for Trello/card count for lists has stopped working
How do I get that feature to work again? I have checked for extension updates and I seem to be updated.
- (2022-06-14, v:2.3.0) Đoàn Chiến: Issue of authorization
Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
- (2022-03-21, v:2.3.0) Albano Yanes: Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*")
in the latest update of the plugin, the following problem occurs and prevents it from running correctly: Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
- (2022-03-08, v:2.3.0) Zapping Digital: This extension is outdated and no longer works
Does anyone have an alternative? I really need those list sorting features...
- (2022-03-04, v:2.3.0) Jody Fryett: Card Connections not working & Unable to authorise
Card connections have stopped working for some users. When we tried reinstalling Ultimello we were unable to authorise, receiving the message "Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer" We have contacted the developer on the yazla86 email listed here but received no response.
- (2022-02-09, v:2.3.0) Araújo Filho: Hi, I have a problem authorizing Ultimello to use trello.
When I click to authorize it gives me an error message saying: Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093
- (2022-01-25, v:2.3.0) Younes: Problem when requesting access to trello
hello same problem than Francine Vitório below. Please can you fix this problem or give a workaround?
- (2022-01-04, v:2.3.0) Francine Vitório: Ultimello/Trello integration is not working
Hey! I have got a problem trying to connect Ultimello with Trello. I get the following error: "Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093". Contacting the atlassian support, they informed "This is due to a recent change that we made on how Power-Ups and Integrations make use of Trello API. The developer of this Integration has to update their Integration in order to work with Trello." Could you help with this issue? Ultimello is a really important tool to me. Thank you.
- (2021-12-29, v:2.3.0) McGaw Analytics: Needs new atlassian update
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093 this is what is needed for this to work.
- (2021-12-09, v:2.3.0) Ian Nastajus: Cannot authorize Ultimello to begin working. Error provided. Please help
I get this error when attempting to authorize the freshly installed extension. Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093 Please assist. Thanks
- (2021-12-06, v:2.3.0) Елена Козина: ошибка подключения к трелло
при нажатии кнопки start here выдает ошибку Неверный return_url. Допустимые источники с подстановочными знаками («*») больше не поддерживаются. Свяжитесь с разработчиком. См. Https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093.
- (2021-04-12, v:2.3.0) Dan Gomez: Features no longer working
Features no longer working. I closed and re-opened the browser. I rebooted. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. I can't get the features working.
When clicking on Connections we have an error. View image https://prnt.sc/v3raj0.
- (2020-07-02, v:2.3.0) Day Reynolds: Card counts on lists
I added the extension and logged in to Trello. Card counts appear on only 5 of my 12 lists. Why don't the counts appear on all of the lists?
- (2020-02-24, v:2.3.0) Stephanie Christopherson: Parent Child Connections
All of a sudden, my connections are no longer working. I'm not able to connect my cards. When I try to click the connections button, it appears to be disabled. Anyone else having this issue?
- (2020-01-29, v:2.3.0) Sara Tonon: Connection card
I connected the various cards, when I edited the information they were automatically changed in the twin card. One day this functionality stopped working. How can I restore it?
- (2019-09-30, v:2.3.0) Menon Billingsley: Linking/connecting?
Does this extension allow you to sync or mirror across cards. I can't quite figure out what the "connection" capability functions as. Thank you!
- (2019-08-17, v:2.3.0) Don DeArmond III: "Sort by: Last activity date" Issue
The "Sort by: Last activity date" no longer works as intended. When using "asc" or "desc" I get what appears to be a random mixing of cards. The feature was working, it just recently stopped. I've tried rebooting my system and using "Reset". I access Trello using the latest version of Chrome on the latest version macOS Mojave and latest version of Windows 10. I also use the Trello app, latest version, on Android version 8.0.0. I really enjoy the added features your extension provides. Please let me know if there is any extra info I can provide. Kind Regards, Don
- (2019-06-07, v:2.3.0) Erhan Erden: Date range for filtering activity
Hi, I'm wondering if I could do a date range for filtering card activity under custom function. If yes, how do we do that? Thank you EE
- (2019-04-08, v:2.2.7) Shannon Mason: No option to sort labels
When I click on sort option, the option to sort by labels not available. The only 3 that appear are: Date created - newest first, Date created - oldest first, Card name.
- (2019-03-20, v:2.2.7) Jill Foster: Sort not working correctly
As of yesterday, I can't seem to be able to get my sort feature to work correctly. I'm not sure if the Trello update broke something or if I am having some type of conflict. It blinks and says it is sorting and sometimes the cards move around, but they are not actually being sorted correctly. Other members of my team are having the same issue.
- (2019-02-05, v:2.2.7) Archived list
Hi, Yura. This is my second comment about your great great job (you asked for it ;-) ) I had a relationship between a card and another one in other list that then was archived (the whole list). Now it is impossible to delete or modify the relationship unless I recover the list from archive, just for doing that, and then re-archive. Other issue: As "Connections by Ultimello" is down on the menu, the pop-up opens very low so you must close it, scroll down and ther re-open it Greetings
- (2019-01-18, v:2.2.5) Siblings Connection
Hi. Thank you for this great extension. You asked for comments about this beta feature, so there goes my first one: The siblings relationship must be transitive (if card A is a "brother" of card B and card C, then card B and C are relationed too.) But this is not the case: marking A as sibling with B and C, then card A has two siblings, but card B and card C has just one
- (2018-12-22, v:2.2.5) Monali Doshi: Regarding sorting of trello cards
Hi, I am looking for applying any way to command trello to sort the cards in a particular list from third party app...is there anyway your extension can help?
- (2018-12-18, v:2.2.5) Removing Deleted Cards
I have deleted two cards from a parent/child relationship, yet the relationships still show on the Parent card as URLs that no longer link to anything. I did not, unfortunately, disconnect the cards before I deleted them; I had assumed that the relationships would be deleted when the cards were. So, how can I remove the connections now?
- (2018-10-22, v:2.2.3) Benoit DEPAIRE: Multi-criteria sort
Would it be possible to sort on multiple criteria? For example, first sort cards on label and cards with the same label are sorted alphabetically on text. The latter allows integration with other trello extensions which work by changing the title (e.g. by using hash tags to start with).
- (2018-10-10, v:2.1.0) Jean-Michel Garnier: Disable some of the features (example: card cout)
Hi, I use another extension to display the number of cards with a kanban WIP limit. I guess there is no way to disable some of the features? Are you planning to introduce a "settings" feature to do so? Thanks! Awesome extension, too bad I have to disable it for now.