Render TeX / LaTeX math equations in Workflowy with MathJax.
Use this extension to render LaTeX in Workflowy (inline and display). Include inline math by surrounding it with \( and \) (e.g., \(2 + 2 = 5\)). (Single $ works as well.) Include display math by surrounding it with \[ and \] (e.g., \[2 + 2 = 5\]). ($$ can be used as delimiters as well.) Forked from thricedotted's original extension (https://github.com/thricedotted/mathflowy). Functionality is the same, just that it's been updated to work with the current version of Workflowy. GitHub: https://github.com/wonglkd/mathflowy
- (2020-04-12) Amy Tran: I was delighted to discover this plugin, only to become devastated when I realized that it no longer works because of Workflowy updates....
- (2019-06-19) Aaron Williams: No longer works following updates to Workflowy.
- (2019-03-08) Andriy Drozdyuk: Doesn't work well. Only converted the math between $$ once. Not sure if maybe ublock origin is interfering with it, but this is very unreliable.
- (2017-04-21) Elizabeth Henning: Glad of the update of this very useful extension, but it's very flaky, especially with respect to copy & paste. Update: No problems lately!
- (2016-11-14) Cyrus Xi: This is a godsend for taking elegant notes in math and CS courses.
- (2016-07-11) Анфиса Попова: Would be even greater if I could turn off $ as a valid delimiter: it messes up code snippets :(