Interact with HabitRPG Items on the fly
UPDATE: * Fixed some visual tweaks. * Added Rewards. DOES NOT INCLUDE GEAR UPGRADES. Only custom rewards. UPDATE: * Now includes an offline mode. If the extension can't reach HabitRPG, it will save actions and execute them next time you are online AND open the extension. * Fixed some minor visual bugs with displaying currency (both total, and earned) * Completed items are now dealt with in true HabitRPG Style, with To Do's being bumped to another tab and Dailies bumped to the bottom. Handy extension to easily view and interact with you HabitRPG lists without having to go directly to the page every time. Current Features: * View Health, Experience, and Gold * View Habits, Dailies, and To Dos * Complete tasks or mark up or down on habits * Lists are as close to HabitRPG's interface as possible. To set up, go to your HabitRPG page, click the cog in the corner and click 'API'. There, you should find your User ID and API Token to copy and paste into the options page of the extension. Click 'Save', and you're good to go!
- (2017-07-07) Lubo Stefanov: Does not connect to Habitica.
- (2016-02-26) Janell Amely: This is a nice addition to use Habit RPG better, but it doesn't call checklists. Would have loved to use it otherwise;p
- (2015-04-02) Tyler Bickel: Visually appealing and works well! You can't edit habits but its nice to check them off at a glance. Hope it continues to be updated!
- (2017-12-18, v:1.5.4) Alex: Unable to Connect
Hello, after typing in my information, it gives me "unable to connect" error.
- (2016-06-17, v:1.5.4) Jason Rush: Breaks "status" field on website(s)
I have run into a site that uses the following tag, and I have had to disable this extension to get it to work properly: <select class="form-control" id="status" name="status"> With the extension enabled, Chrome shows the DOM as follows: <select class="form-control" id="status" name="status">HabitRPG is up</select> This, of course, breaks the functionality of the original <select> and renders the form unusable (it validates the value of the status drop-down).
- (2015-09-13, v:1.5.4) Tyler Bickel: Update for Habitica
This is a great extension that I hope recieves some more love in the future! Let me know if there is a way I can help! (Icons, code, etc)
- (2015-04-02, v:1.5.4) Tyler Bickel: Thank you! Link to open website?
Just wanted to say thank you for your work! The extension works very well and looks nice. It would be nice to have a link to the whole website however. Thanks again!