Track the time you spend on various websites with beautiful graphs on the new tab page!
This is a Chrome extension that lets you track the time you spend on various websites with beautiful graphs on the new tab page!
- (2021-02-25) yangmou yang: 占用了新的标签页
- (2020-03-05) Yuhua Deng: OK, but hope not to take up a new tab
- (2020-02-18) Lastin PRO: Это приложение не может корректно считает время ( это его минус)
- (2019-12-04) Callas Ariza: 为什么显示无法读取或更改网站的数据啊？请问有朋友知道吗?
- (2019-10-24) 何旭龙: 居然是显示在新标签页上，占用了其他标签页插件。。。因为这点扣两分，希望可以以独立界面显示。
- (2019-08-27) 小布: 现在这个插件可以实现后台统计了吗？
- (2019-04-29) 校长: 这个能自定义一个背景吗？这样会好一点吧
- (2019-03-12) It can be improved if I can costomise css(or at least background color)
- (2018-11-19) 海杰杨: 先给满分吧，我是第一次用，也想知道平时时间都是花在什么网站上面了。 有些朋友不知道时间是怎么看的，其实这个插件会作为新的标签页来显示具体浏览时间的，但是这样的话岂不是不能用那些美美哒的插件了。我建议可以后台统计，然后点击插件可以查看。
- (2018-11-12) D.W. LIN: The extension seems very good,,, But, may I know where can I get the data? to see the results?
- (2018-09-10) KaChu: Not accurate. I watched over 15 minutes of youtube videos, but it only recorded 6 minutes. I think this extension only records the amount of time I move my mouse on a certain website.
- (2018-03-20) Laki: Всё хорошо, только зачем заменять дефолтную страницу?
- (2018-01-01) omar El: if possible to add the total time spend on the web , thank you for such a great extension !
- (2017-12-25) Obamama Barack: 我怎么查看它记录的时间
- (2017-06-22) SGS-Soluciones IT: mal
- (2016-04-17) Kevin Hitt: Awesome extension, I agree with remas about more customization; maybe a settings interface where you can control colors, bar/pie/line graph, print in a report format option, automatic weekly email report of usage stats.
- (2016-02-19) Yoshi Corte's: To be honest it doesn't track sites very well. For instance it shows me the most on gmail even though I just browse it for a bit now and then but might have a tab open for it a long time while netflix shows up very little when I have spent full periods watching episodes on it.
- (2015-05-29) Отличное приложение. Только не хватает кликабельных ссылок. Постоянно открываю страницу и хочу кликнуть на один из популярных сайтов, но такой возможности нет(
- (2015-05-19) Steven Jonas: Great extension. One idea to consider is incorporating favicons into the visualization. That way, at a glance, I could see that it is Reddit that is taking up half of my time. By the way, that example is purely hypothetical.
- (2015-05-11) Bob Good: Great addon!
- (2015-05-10) Benjamin Ortiz: super simple and clear. doesn't get in the way. fantastic.
- (2015-02-17) Steven A: Awesome productivity extension!
- (2015-02-16) Sameer Aman Salman: Does as advertised. A few more customization options would be great.
- (2020-09-23, v:1.2) Григорьева Дарья: Не могу установить расширение
Пытаюсь установить расширение в хром, но мне выдает ошибку
- (2017-12-03, v:1.2) Nam Phan: Blacklist Problem
I added 'settings' to Blacklist but Trackr still count it. How can Trackr ignore some websites?
- (2017-09-25, v:1.2) How do I stop Trackr opening on the new tab page?
Hey mate, first off I wanna say that this app is awesome! I've tried lots like it and I like this one the most because it doesn't have a bunch of features I will never use - just the basics! Anyway, I've had to disable it for now, because I can't figure out how to stop it appearing on the new tab page! I use another extension called Momentum (awesome, check it out!!!) and Momentum is what I want when I open a new tab - it's been like this for ages and I refuse to change now lol. Ideally Momentum and Trackr together would be amazing!! But I doubt that's possible. I tried to change it - usually I would just go to Chrome setting and change the setting for new tabs BUT it's still telling me that it's controlled by Momentum.... Yeah, if you have any ideas, that would be amazing and I can start using Trackr again :) Great app. Thanks, Brad
- (2016-08-23, v:1.2) Ryan Simmons: Default
I like this, it's simple. But I would strongly suggest allowing the user to keep their original New Tab page. Perhaps when clicking the icon, the drop down menu could have a "Open Data in New Tab" option to call it up on demand rather than have it in a new tab always.
- (2016-08-06, v:1.2) Omer S: New Tab opens Trackr
Hi, Trackr changed my default New Tab window, and I hate it. Is there something I can do in order to use my default New Tab window and see the Trackr data in a different way other than uninstalling it? Thx!
- (2016-06-06, v:1.2) This extension has changed my habits. I want to set goals.
Hello there. At first when I downloaded this extension I did not think that it would be all that useful for me but I was wrong. I had a feeling that having an extension that didn't block websites but just tell me how much time I spend on each was not going to change my habits but it was helped me a lot so thank you! With the data Trackr is giving me, I have started to set personal goals for myself. I want to spend less time on certain websites and use Trackr to do so however it does not do as much as I need it to. Could you add a percentage in the list of websites of how much percentage that time is taking up? It would be awesome too if it would tell me "it has gone down 0.7 percent since last week". Thank you!
- (2015-10-16, v:1.2) Collect the raw data
Hi ! Would it be possible to collect the raw data to make some analysis myself ? If yes, is there an api or a way to get them ? Thanks :)
- (2015-05-29, v:1.2) Links to websites
Make clickable links to the sites, please.
- (2015-05-20, v:1.2) David Goltsman: I want to see original new tab
I want to use your app, but I don't want to see it instead of original new tab page
- (2015-05-12, v:1.2) Yasser: how can i see the result ?
where can i see the time i spent it ??
- (2015-05-11, v:1.2) Bob Good: The timing on it seems a bit dodgy.
Does it only time when focused on the tab?