Call delicious "add bookmark" native window by Ctrl+Alt+D
Call delicious "add bookmark" native window by Ctrl+Alt+D What's new: - fix bug when every key combination with Ctrl + Alt called bookmark window - jquery library was removed
- (2017-03-07) CTRL+ALT+D ne marche pas: certainement parce que Delicious a encore changé d'adresse.
- (2016-03-10) Doug Leigh: Doesn't work on MacBook Pro.
- (2013-07-23) Vlad Korobov: This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you!
- (2014-08-15, v:1.0.1) Makson Serpa: Maksons
In Imac don't work thats keys Ctrl+Alt+D, some solution? :D
- (2013-12-10, v:1.0.1) Hotkey doesn't always work
Hello, Sometimes nothing happens when I'm pressing the hotkeys to save a bookmark. Running Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63 on Mac OS X 10.9. P.S. A button (in same style/color/shadowing as back, forth and reload) for even quicker access in the toolbar would be nice.