Converts all Super Mario Maker Course IDs into Bookmark links
Converts all text in the Super Mario Maker Course ID format, on all websites everywhere, into that course's permalink on the Super Mario Maker Bookmark web portal, and adds a second link to bookmark the course without leaving the page you're on. Special thanks to https://github.com/freundTech for contributing what is now the majority of this extension's code, including the entire AJAX bookmarking feature. This extension is not by Nintendo and is not affiliated with it in any way. "Super Mario Maker", "Super Mario Maker Bookmark", and all related indicia are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nintendo.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2018-06-02) ucantbeme Animations: It doesn't want to work anymore. :/
- (2018-04-17) ParkTech: Seriously??? It doesn't even have a mario editing. when I click the icon on my chromebook it just sends me back to THE EXACT page as this one!!!
- (2016-04-28) juan bedox: lol
- (2015-12-25) Keith Williams: Makes turning any listing of a Mario Maker level into an addition to your bookmarks a snap.
- (2015-12-22) Nick O: Thank you so much, this is perfect! It does exactly what it's supposed to do, and is definitely a time saver. :)
- (2015-12-22) TheWotch: What a neat thing! It works great and makes it super convenient!
- (2015-12-22) John Smith: Amazing extension!
- (2015-12-22) Earl Bishop: Does exactly what we need it to do to keep our old courses in order and still be able to link them.
- (2015-12-22) catman scatman: works great
- (2019-08-08, v:0.5.1) tony zhou: not fun at all
- (2016-05-04, v:0.5.1) Jaxson Felts: NOT LEGIT
im trying to use dis linkifier but it takes me to the web store.
- (2016-01-10, v:0.5) #No Game Overs: Cannot install extension
Error has occured: Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not decode image: 'icon-48.png''. Please fix!