Control all youtube tabs from any tab any window.
This is a chrome extension which will allow you to play, pause or jump to next youtube videos running across all tabs in all windows. Press the row containing title and it toggles the state of tab playing youtube video. You need to reload tabs once after installing the extension. Now also supports jumping to particular tab and closing the tab. The extension is open source so feel free to add any issues or pull requests on https://github.com/shahankit/youtube-playback-control.
- (2018-12-09) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-10-02) Xi Chen: very useful. Thank you.
- (2018-07-25) Marcos Senatori: Genial1
- (2018-07-18) Mundane Arqubus: doesnt' work
- (2018-07-18) Arosha CreativeSoftware: Simple & to the point
- (2018-06-27) Mike F.: No funciona
- (2017-11-03) Saravana kumar: Does not stop or pause the songs
- (2017-06-30) EmeraldSpencer: Does exactly what it says, and that's all it needs to. I wish I had gotten this earlier, would've saved me many headaches when opening multiple videos at once (especially with Graphitabs).
- (2016-02-12) Harish Bhutra: great extension !!!!
- (2016-01-24) Nilay Vora: Nice One!
- (2016-01-22) Kartik Bhandari: Superb work Ankit Shah...Much needed extension.
- (2016-01-22) Cool extension!
- (2016-01-22) Rujul Solanki: Awesome.. very useful when watching tuts and funny cat videos simultaneously
- (2016-01-21) Maulik Soni: Great and very useful! Keep it up!
- (2016-01-21) Shuchit Gandhi: Much needed plugin since long !! Great job..
- (2016-01-21) jay shah: It has made my life simple! Now I can play/pause videos without having to waste my time to find the tab in which youtube is playing.
- (2016-01-21) Shrey Sanghavi: Very useful!
- (2016-01-21) Parth Rao: tu fatafatt extention banavi deje biju :p :D Nice job !!
- (2019-06-04, v:0.1.4) Héctor Sebastián Lombraña: To have more control over the playback
- Global keyboard shortcuts (as in ctrl+alt+c, for example, pauses even if chrome is not the active window. - Add in the dropdown new buttons (toggle repeat all/repeat 1/shuffle/autoplay, change volume of the youtube video...) - Control other open youtube tabs (if you have more than one youtube open window, offer options to play the next after the current stops, switch between youtube open tabs, etc). - Control over playlists (change to a different playlist, see the contents of the active one to jump to a different song, add current song to a specific playlist...) - Copy present video link (with or without timestamp, playlist, shortener, etc).
- (2018-05-16, v:0.1.4) Lubor Černý: Adding functionality to icon in chrome menu
Hello, Youtube playback control is great extension. Suggested feature: If not opened any youtube widnow, the icon should open new tab with youtube. Better should be if url of new tab can be optionable E.g.: '/feed/subscriptions'. And best will be if this functionality can work on MMB on icon, no matter if youtube is already opened.
- (2018-03-06, v:0.1.4) Restart video
I think it would be usefull a button that restarts a playing video
- (2017-09-14, v:0.1.4) One button step
Is there a way I can just press play/pause on the main extension button without going to the drop down menu? I usually only use one youtube page and its just easier to have one step to play/pause my background video (usually music) instead of two while I'm working
- (2016-01-21, v:0.1.1) Shrey Sanghavi: Feature Request
Would it be possible to extend the idea to embedded youtube videos as well? That would be really helpful!