New Tab page to display information about a random FRC team.
Display information about a random FIRST Robotics Competition team in your new tab! Or, display the current time as a team. Features: - Option to customize list of teams from which a random one is chosen, or keep it permanently on one - Clock Mode: the team will be shown which corresponds to the current time. - Hide or show team location and/or name - More features coming soon! This project is open source on GitHub! Contributions and improvements are VERY welcome! https://github.com/ErikBoesen/FRCNewTab
- (2017-01-27) Koogles _: Loved It
- (2016-10-10) Solomon Greenberg: :ok_hand:
- (2016-10-10) Tits Desbiens: ProjectGemini is stupid
- (2016-10-10) Austin Jenchi: A great extension. It would be nice to have an option to easily set the team list to those in a specific district.
- (2016-09-11) Brennan: Pressed refresh to try and find my team number for 15 minutes, only found team numbers from other people in my state. 10/10 would waste my time pressing refresh button again
- (2016-09-11) Andrew Dassonville: Fantastic extension for everyone in FRC.
- (2016-09-11) Michael Cao: A must have extension for FRC students! Great to see this project public! 10/10 would use again.
- (2016-09-07) David Thomas: Clean. Simple. Modern. Sleek. Design. These words describe this extension. It's the must-have extension among the who's who in FRC. Get it, or get left out.
- (2016-09-07) Sam Fuchs: Perfect 5/7. Great to see this project come together!