Gets list of files in current put.io folder and generate command line commands to download all of them. Source code is avaialble…
Gets list of files in current put.io folder and generate command line commands to download all of them. Source code is avaialble at https://github.com/nevostruev/put-io-wget-chrome === 1.12.1 === Fix command preview Add copy button to popup Add predefined commands: curl, wget and aria2c === 1.12.0 === Fix incorrect file name parsing === 1.11 === Fix username parsing. Fix non-english file names. === 1.10 === You can copy single command from list of files === 1.9 === Add options page with ability to customize command. === 1.6 === Switch to https. === 1.5 === - Fix "token" parameter in generated file name
- (2013-04-14) Carlos Urreta: Would love the ability to have the option of where .password is stored. Also, I don't really need to see the full text, so maybe a button that copies it to clipboard? That way, it'll be easier to read which command for which file. You could also modify the page, and add a button to each file right within the page. Feature requests: Now that 'Copy Command' is there for single entries, it would be great to take Blue Devil's suggestion and automatically add the && in the textbox dropdown (from the url bar). Edit: Wow. You read my review. I love the updates. If anyone wants to use aria2 instead of wget (so that you can get concurrent connection), here's the command to put in the options page: aria2c -x8 https://%d -o "%f" --http-user=%u --http-passwd=$(cat .password) -c
- (2013-01-23) Juan-Marc Naude: Great stuff! Although something has changed that it now includes the token id in the name... most frustrating to rename the files. Would also be nice to have a multiple file addition using the "&&". Does the job!
- (2016-11-28, v:1.12.1) Update on support for new web GUI support?
Any update on supporting for new web GUI support? Thanks.
- (2016-11-02, v:1.12.1) Broken with new interface
Please update to work with the new interface.
- (2016-08-02, v:1.12.1) Update for new web GUI?
Just wondering if you're planning to update this plugin to support the new Put.io web GUI?
- (2014-07-18, v:1.11) Sergio Fogel: Does not seem to work under Chrome for MAC
I click the link but nothing happens :-(
- (2013-01-23, v:1.4) Juan-Marc Naude: Token ID
As of recent the Token ID is now included in the name, frustrating to have to rename the files. Usage of the && for multiple files would also be nice.
- (2013-01-21, v:1.4) Ruwanka De Silva: put your put.io password into .password file
How i do this? By the way i changed --http-password=$(cat .password) -c by replacing that command by --http-password=my_password_here -c and this worked. thanks
- (2012-12-27, v:1.4) Thibault Milan: wrong wget --http-password argument
the right argument is --http-passwd not --http-password