Injects any hosted CSS file into a any webpage
- (2017-10-16) Michal Fridrich: Not working at all. Waste of time.
- (2017-07-27) Paul Burley: As a simple tool for rapidly testing your CSS changes directly in the web browser, I really can't fault it.
- (2017-03-10) Daniel Smedegaard Buus: Doesn't really work for me. I added a css file on a public github project, and the plugin correct injects a link tag for it when I click the button, but somehow it doesn't take at all, anywhere :/
- (2015-05-15) Lex Cybermac: Works great for using custom CSS on reddit. However having to force it to load manually every time I load a page is cumbersome.
- (2013-11-26) Roberto Lucha: Works great for me. It has improved my workflow when I don't have access to the files by FTP.
- (2013-11-05) Rodrigo Erades: Not working
- (2013-10-29) Ben Suen: Cool! Love it
- (2013-10-06) Steve Reed: Doesn't work for me.
- (2013-09-17) Nazar Salim: Never worked for me...
- (2013-08-14) Maksim Yang: A creative creation.
- (2013-07-08) Howar31: Ideas are great, but will cause YouTube webpage malfunction (cannot click Like, Dislike, Share, About, etc.)
- (2013-01-22) Kyli Rouge: Wish it would allow different style sheets for different sites. For instance, I don't want to write one that moves the Facebook notifications to also be applied to Google pages.
- (2011-12-15) Works like a charm! Thanks!
- (2017-04-29, v:1.2.3) Paul Matterhorn: how does it work?
how does it work? added a url, in dev tools on elements i can't see the css/link ?!
- (2016-12-14, v:1.2.3) NARESH KUMAR SHARMA: unable to use
unable to use or how to use this
- (2012-08-10, v:1.2) Sam Garfield: Cannot Install
The extension cannot be installed. Get "Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load extension icon 'icon-16.png'.'."