Bridge between Google Chrome and Progressive Downloader.
This extension reveals a new context menu item "Download in Progressive Downloader". Click this item to launch Progressive Downloader (if it's not running yet) and add the underlying link to the task queue. Please read the before installation steps at http://www.macpsd.net/?page=integration. Version history: 1.14: * Unnecessary permission removed. 1.13: * A fix for an issue when files not intercepted in new versions of Chrome. 1.12: * A fix for an issue when some files are not intercepted. 1.10 & 1.11: * Fixes for incorrect file name detection in the interception mechanism. 1.9: * A fix for an issue when the extension try to intercept all downloads already completed in browser. 1.8: * A fix for an issue when extension doesn't intercept file though its type is in the list. 1.7: * A fix for an issue with multiple download new task dialog windows after one clicks the context menu item. * A fix for an issue with incorrect file type list syncing. 1.6: Extension is able to intercept downloads without need of using the deprecated NPAPI plug-in (support of such plug-ins will be dropped from browser in 2015). However, you still need to configure file types to intercept in the Interceptor plug-in preferences (see Application menu -> Plug-in -> The Interceptor -> Preferences.
- (2020-08-13) 李俊: 单击没办法使用，右击会选中其他的链接，不好用，体验太差。
- (2018-10-13) Aleksei Filanovskii: this tool simply doesn't work
- (2017-08-05) Surya Handoko: belum tahu hasilnya
- (2016-10-03) Ravindra Kumar: I was looking for a downloader of the grade of "downloadthemall" in firefox. This is the one. Absolute charm
- (2016-05-22) Vaibhav Garg: The download speed is absolutely mind-blowing. Very impressive. I can manually right-click on any link and start downloading in PSD. However, interceptor is not working. If I click on any link, it doesn't get transferred to PSD. OS: OSX El Capitan v10.11.5 Browser: Chrome v 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit) PSD: v 2.2.1 (Build #7720)
- (2015-12-12) Narongchai PynG: good app
- (2015-12-02) hubert martin: fait correctement son boulot
- (2015-11-21) Saeed Yazdi: it works, but I prefer there would be an option to exclude some sites such as google translate in order not to start downloading of listening feature.
- (2015-08-09) roslan sahak: TERBAIK DI PASARAN
- (2015-06-29) Kris Quigley: It works great!
- (2015-06-23) Soroush Azadvari: it doesn't work for me. i installed interceptor plugin too, but when i choos "download in progressive downloader" and add the task, i got error about connection. no problem with manually copy link address and paste in progressive downloader. i tried same link and it doesn't work with extension but manually it is ok ---- update: i just found that something is wrong about authentication. password field in manual mode contains nothing and everything is ok. but by using the extension, password shown as some stars. thats the only difference that i found
- (2013-10-12) I dont know what the previous teletubbies are talking about. This works. install interceptor from within Progressive Downloader.
- (2013-08-05) Johnny Beta: it doesn't work,please fix it,will uninstall it for now
- (2012-11-04) Thiha Maung: The extension doesn't work! But it works well with Safari and Firefox. Progressive Downloader is great. I like it. Hope you guys fix the extension as soon as possible.