A minimal notepad for a new tab page.
What ====== This is a chrome extension that overrides the new tab page. The layout is very simple, with bookmarks on the left, and on the right a big open space to write whatever you wish to keep infront of you as you browse the internet, saved in local storage. Why ====== There are a million new tab page extensions that all take either too long to load, are crowded with too much information, or that try to integrate with too many other services. This is just a quick and minimalistic Google Docs like new tab page for you to jot down whatever notes you want to see every time you open a new page. For example, use it as a clipboard to save a few links, or use it as a todo list, or keep the current task you're working on in full view. The point is that there is no restriction with this new tab page like with most others, just make it to be whatever you want it to be.
- (2018-05-03) Nico Florez: I CANT GET RID OF IT
- (2016-10-13) Niramsor N.: Great extension ivanyuo! Great for people that are always surfing on the web (opening new tabs). I always write my to-do-list on a paper, but it is more useful to see it every time I open the browser. It reminds you every time of whatever you wrote there. It is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing, it is a really useful extension. It would be great if you could add some colors to the text!
- (2015-04-12) Paweł Urbanek: It would be perfect if you could hide the toolbar.
- (2015-04-11) Andy Best: Great tool, I wish you had options to (a) remove or permanently hide the format tool that follows you around (and most often covers what you're trying to read and write) (b) hide the bookmarks bar (which I have at the top of my browser anyway)
- (2015-03-16) KJ Kim: Nice clean interface, simple and functional. One thing I do not like is the text formatting tool that follows me around. If that had option to stay still, it would be perfect.