Enhance the feedly website with advanced filtering, sorting and more
Features include: - Multi level sorting: by popularity, by title, by source or by publish date. - Filtering: Hide the articles that contain at least one of the filtering keywords or by reading time. - Restricting: Show only articles that contain at least one of the restricting keywords. - Duplicates checking: Hide, highlight with a color and/or mark as read - Advanced keyword matching: Specify areas to search, searching method (simple, pattern (RegExp), ...) - Auto load all unread articles at once or by batches (mark as read by batch when there are a lot of unread articles). - Advanced controls (keep recently published articles unread, ...). - Pin hot articles to top. - Import/export all settings from/to file. - Advanced settings management (Import from / link to an other subscription, sync the settings across all the browser instances). - Tweak the page (Add buttons to open articles in a new tab, mark as read/unread, ...). - Add coloring rules to highlight titles - Auto refresh articles periodically. Two settings modes are available: - Global settings: same settings used for all subscriptions and categories. - Subscription settings: * Subscription and category specific settings * The default settings values are the global settings. * A group of subscriptions can share the same settings by linking them to the same subscription. Requirements: The `Unread Only` option is required to be enabled to support all the features. The changelog can be found here: https://github.com/soufianesakhi/feedly-filtering-and-sorting/releases For more info, visit the official page https://github.com/soufianesakhi/feedly-filtering-and-sorting
- (2019-08-18) Hutanu Andrei: perfect
- (2019-06-09) Jorge Simarro: Are you considering an android app?
- (2019-04-20) John Doe: It seems to take absolutely ages to load Feedly with this on. That's if it even loads at all. Feedly works fine for me throufh Firefox with no filters so I'm assuming that this is because of the extension. Any advice? I'll obviously change my rating if there's a workaround
- (2019-04-08) Eldo Rhaan: Seems to work like a charm but just one thing I can't succeed to make it works. Concerning the sorting option by popularity, it stay the sorting option by latest. Do I make something wrong ?
- (2019-02-26) Stefano Giantin: Excellent extension and support
- (2017-11-20) Jorge Quintanilla: Love the extension, especially the UI control's special buttons sections. So useful... Thanks for the hard work, it makes Feedly a lot more manageable.
- (2017-09-30) Eric Alvaro: Thank you so much! Your extension is amazing, it's exactly what I was looking for!
- (2017-09-23) SANJEEV PRAKASH: AWESOME BRO. thanks for making this extension. best
- (2017-09-09) Amazing
- (2017-09-01) Fivetee D'Ablis: This extension is awesome as I read a lot of things through Feedly. It works now (since 3.3.3) with Article View. This saves my day. Thanks!
- (2017-02-25) Mehmet Salman: It works for now. Great job.
- (2017-02-14) Shaoshing Li: It just works!
- (2017-01-26) Jon Aske: After the author made some changes I suggested, I am extremely happy with this filter. It does everything I need it to do and it is very simple. Thanks!
- (2017-01-11) XEO XTH: much encourage working on this extension, thank you for this function.