Dash Price Monitor and other utilities around Dash
DASH PRICE Google Chrome extension that shows dash price in USD and monitor it Features - Show the price in the currency wanted (33 currency) with data from the ECB. - Able to monitor the fiat equivalent of your wealth in dash instead of the price - Notify you if price goes higher or lower than a defined price (or by default the last higher/lower price) - Handle over 33 currency as such : * BTC * USD * EUR * JPY * BGN * CZK * DKK * GBP * HUF * PLN * RON * SEK * CHF * NOK * HRK * RUB * TRY * AUD * BRL * CAD * CNY * HKD * IDR * ILS * INR * KRW * MXN * MYR * NZD * PHP * SGD * THB * ZAR - Handle multiple precision - Allow you to multiply/divide the price (Useful for some money like KRW where 1 Dash = 22311 KRW, you might want to count with K KRW (ie : 22.311K KRW) - Allow you to select the refresh rate from 10s to once every 4 hours
- (2018-11-20) Agustín Labaronnie: I had put 5 stars before, but it's not working anymore, as with a lot others that use CoinMarketCap API.
- (2018-01-16) Donna Knight: Not sure where this is pulling from but it currently is not working. It was working up until recently.
- (2017-03-12) Sylvain ROUCH-SEIZE: Très bien.
- (2017-02-27) Don Giovanni: Good work.
- (2017-02-23) Victor Ben Moshe: awsome ! thanks man !
- (2017-08-16, v:1.3.0) K: Price stuck at $207
The current price is $215 and in the last few days we have been below $200. However for the last 4/5 days, the widget shows $207 and never changes. I have tried refreshing, and reinstalling it, but it still shows $207.
- (2017-02-23, v:1.3.0) support for chromium
support for use in chromium or firefox
- (2017-02-22, v:1.3.0) Todd Warner: I hover, get "undefined USD"
I hover over the icon and get 1 Dash = undefined USD