Auto Tab Switch is the best extension to switch tab refresh tab and scroll tab on a timer
Auto Tab Switch is an extension to switch chrome tab, refresh chrome tab and scroll tab on a timer, and you can configurate the interval. it is useful when you want to monitor some web page(especially in a monitor system). normally, you want to switch the tab automaticly.
- (2020-03-05) SEJUNE JANG: 조금만 사용편의성을 높여주면 최고의 앱이 될텐데... 일일이 설정해야 하는게 좀 번거로워요
- (2019-12-03) Yoav Lahav: doesn't save auto switch and auto scroll settings, making usage of this plugin a nightmare
- (2019-11-25) Thomas Mattison: Has a mind of it's own. Auto scroll enables at random times. Auto refresh and Auto switch tabs changes intervals or turns on or off. It's like they built this extension just to mess with people. Would've been very nice. Not many features or options, just 3. Not able to change the duration for individual tabs seperately either. Would've kept it if it actually ever worked correctly for more then 10 mins.
- (2019-09-23) Patricia Almanza: Doesn't work at all, its active but does not automatically switch to the new tab.
- (2019-08-06) adam kenawell: could have more features, could be more user friendly, what i find most infuriating though is that it keeps reverting the switch timer to 15 seconds. Several times per day i have to go back into the settings and change the switch timer. I'll be trying a different extension.
- (2019-07-14) Koby Bar: Nice extension. Can I have an offline version to be added to a PC not connected to the Internet?
- (2019-06-21) Colin Jones: Have a tv running an Intel compute stick and chrome browser with 3 different tabs that show updates to people, this switches between the tabs just fine.
- (2019-06-19) Nishchal Gautam: It's working fine for my purpose, I've a tv monitor at work and we switch between tabs, but it's not complete, I've to use another tab to ensure they refresh, what I want is, before switching a tab, it refreshes the current tab and switches to next one, so no one sees anything loading, but it's almost updated all the time. If you provide me source code, I might be able to help, (or I can try to create new in few days if I have some time)
- (2019-04-28) Katrina Turner: I want to switch to a specific tab every 5 min but this only takes me to my first tab even though I've only given it permission to one URL. It also completely ignores the 5 min. Useless.
- (2019-02-12) Paulo Sergio Soares: Could you PLEASE make it work only on windows that you enable it? Actually it works on the active window, but my objective was to keep the 2nd monitor browser's window auto tabbing while I work on main monitor browser's window