Automagically logout from facebook, twitter and quora after 10 minutes.
Surely, you have a facebook account. You might also have accounts in twitter and quora. Whenever you visit those sites, you will get immersed in that site and time flees like anythin. Most of us will take an oath before logging to those sites, that to logout in n minutes. But, those sites are hugely addictive and so we almost forget the oath and continue to browse the feed even after 10 minutes. This causes a problem when we are in office, lab etc. We will have some busy work and to breath fresh air or to relax, we will visit those sites. We want to logout after n minutes, but we forget and browse due their addictiveness. Only after some n*x minutes we may realise that we some important work to catch up and hurriedly logout or close tabs and then proceed to work with tension. So, here comes the saviour. Once installed, this extension will log you out from facebook, twitter and quora after 10 minutes. Sounds like a magic !!! right !!!. - Save time , avoid distraction and be productive . :)
- (2021-01-22) Sharla Moyes: Worked great for me until my facebook switched to the "new" layout. If you, the developer could make one that worked with the new layout too I'd be thrilled.
- (2017-10-30) Morris Milchman: would love to be able to add time
- (2017-02-15) Michael Brennan: Works great if you are sitting at your computer. However the extension waits for you to click the OK button in a popup before it logs you out. I was looking to be logged out automatically while using my computer or while away from my computer, this one just sits there waiting for you to return and click OK before logging out.
- (2016-03-01) Anirudha V: Great extension. Works like a charm. Just 10 minutes, this extension logs me out from facebook. haven't tried for twitter and quora. Awesome app. Saving my time. Huge thumsup to developer.
- (2018-10-27, v:1.0) Brian Ennis: Add Log out of GMAIL and CHROME!
Theres the REAL security issue. Who cares if you automatically get logged out of ancillary social media if malicious persons can just send a "forgot password" to your open, vulnerable Gmail account.
- (2016-12-26, v:1.0) Auto Logout Suggestion
Your Auto Logout extension is working as described. I would like to add a suggestion that may help out a little more. How about adding a "one minute warning" to give the person a head's up that they will logged off soon. I'm suggesting this idea to give the person a warning, which may allow them to finish up what they're doing before getting logged off.